Campayne5

dontsweatit

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
The (recent?) vid where he takes mom on a 'date' is excruciating, as he fake laughs as nothing is being said. She looks entirely confused and uncomfortable throughout.
This is because he keeps trying to force the Christian dude persona thinking his audience are good bible group girls who will amp him up. You KNOW he's wanting replies to be "omg that's my mother in law". If he finally let this forced shit go, he could embrace being a hot guy who thirst traps gays and he'd stop being so cringe.

enzicmoon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The (recent?) vid where he takes mom on a 'date' is excruciating, as he fake laughs as nothing is being said. She looks entirely confused and uncomfortable throughout.
He went extra hard with the fake laugh/smiling for that video. He reminds me of Leonardo DiCaprio’s mentally disabled character Arnie in what’s Eating Gilbert Grape how he would always smile real big for no reason.

hugehungcanadian

Legendary Member
Media
This is because he keeps trying to force the Christian dude persona thinking his audience are good bible group girls who will amp him up. You KNOW he's wanting replies to be "omg that's my mother in law". If he finally let this forced shit go, he could embrace being a hot guy who thirst traps gays and he'd stop being so cringe.

Pure speculation.

Attachments

DrTsoni

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He definitely got a foot fetish :sob: the way he almost always shows his dogs even if it doesn’t fit the esthetic of his vids

Probably attracted by his own feet

No kink shaming here though

Reactions: TOPGUN123