Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

halloween1978

Loved Member
Media
Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The Jesus stuff doesn’t really bother me, he’s a “str8” white man from somewhere out west or the south. It’s expected. What gives me the ick is that personality he puts online. It’s too good to be true, he’s hiding something

hunter1958

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's so sweet, humble and gives major himbo vibes... but that dick looks fucking HEAVY. I think I read he comes from a rich family in the Carolinas, so I doubt he will be hurting for cash any time soon. But I hope he feels compelled to unleash the beast in his pants asap. He said he likes milfs in one of his tiktoks, so he's definitely got a bit of a naughty side.

Don't get me started on the accent, makes me want to melt like butter. So, so sexy.
I'm surprised that a young Christian man would write he likes milfs

Nathan0619

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He's so sweet, humble and gives major himbo vibes... but that dick looks fucking HEAVY. I think I read he comes from a rich family in the Carolinas, so I doubt he will be hurting for cash any time soon. But I hope he feels compelled to unleash the beast in his pants asap. He said he likes milfs in one of his tiktoks, so he's definitely got a bit of a naughty side.

Don't get me started on the accent, makes me want to melt like butter. So, so sexy.
The accent is the fakest thing I’ve ever heard! When he’s on live it goes in and out, he forgets that he is putting on a show and has to jump back in character! 100% fake. But, still attractive. Dumb and hot. Shut up and just let us look at you! Haha

dontsweatit

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
He’s great to look at but the religious lip gloss wearing is a bit off putting. I also think he and his family are 45ers. The brother posted something about rittenhouse
Of course they are, and that's the context that stops him from being his fabulous gay self. Too sad.