Callum turner (newt's brother from fantastic beasts)

wayne joynx

Superior Member
Media
this movie is so bad in every possible way but he looks hot af :heart:
I haven't watched the movie but it has a 90% on Rotten Tomatoes with critics and a 79 on Metacritic and was even in some top 10 of the year film lists. So it well received. I am curious what made it so bad to you? this is just piquing my interest in the movie and I'm debating whether to watch it

jonny2882

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I haven't watched the movie but it has a 90% on Rotten Tomatoes with critics and a 79 on Metacritic and was even in some top 10 of the year film lists. So it well received. I am curious what made it so bad to you? this is just piquing my interest in the movie and I'm debating whether to watch it
The movie is really good lol don’t listen to them

Reactions: Nevaluvah0

Phoenix Lives

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It’s very intense! Worth a watch for sure.

Reactions: Nevaluvah0

jkc

Worshipped Member
Media
I thought Masters of the Air considering it's 300 million+ budget would be a very big/buzzy project. I haven't seen a single post about in weeks. I'm guessing maybe it's because it's on Apple TV nobody cares about it
Yeah, definitely doesn't seem to be having the same impact that Band of Brothers or even The Pacific had. Still though, at least Callum's in the zeitgeist and getting photographed, hehe.

RguezJpi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, definitely doesn't seem to be having the same impact that Band of Brothers or even The Pacific had. Still though, at least Callum's in the zeitgeist and getting photographed, hehe.
no, the show is not that good, it turned out to be a little boring and finish this week but maybe will get a buzzer for awards season but i think there's more chances for Austin