Bucks County Batman

HeroSignalCosplay

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
It is kinda weird that he's still into wearing Superhero masks at his age. But he's got a nice body so that balances the weirdness out for me.
I cant talk Im now in my 30s and Im a cosplayer (not that cosplay has an age limit, anyone of any age can enjoy it) besides Ive always been as proud of my weirdness as I am my sexuality lol

HeroSignalCosplay

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I don't think someone enjoying cosplaying a character they enjoy a lot no matter the age.
And if Im not mistaken isnt he like the batman of his neighborhood or something Ive seen pics of him in full costumes at events and he's seems liked. Im sure though that only the adults of the town are aware of his other activities online lol.
good point like his other page, his content is hot but not worth 50$ he charges plus dude's been called a homophobe more than a few times
I suddenly remember a tik tok he did "Making sure her gay friends are really gay" he stumbled from behind a tree in his mask where he spit out white liquid which Im more than sure we all know what he was pretending it was

Reactions: Murda

IggyIgnis

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Cosplaying? No. Wearing a Batman mask with a T-shirt and pajamas at his age? Weird. But you do you boo.
I don't think someone enjoying cosplaying a character they enjoy a lot no matter the age.
Let's not clog up the thread with cosplay/age debates. No one cares. I certainly don't.

Murda

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Damn mad defensive for no reason I was just putting an opinion out there. You seem like you're not a fan of him so why don't you leave the thread babes
Cosplaying? No. Wearing a Batman mask with a T-shirt and pajamas at his age? Weird. But you do you boo.

Let's not clog up the thread with cosplay/age debates. No one cares. I certainly don't

• Haha
Reactions: IggyIgnis

ynottony

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And if Im not mistaken isnt he like the batman of his neighborhood or something Ive seen pics of him in full costumes at events and he's seems liked. Im sure though that only the adults of the town are aware of his other activities online lol.
he was cosplaying batman for quite a while, he was divorced, spent his time in the gym and playing batman at home, then TikTok came along and it really took off, as for his fanpage, I don't know about fansly or just4fans, but on onlyfans the creators can block the access in each state, so maybe the other sites have the same geo restrictions available, he could block the entire state and people in his town don't know much.

HeroSignalCosplay

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
he was cosplaying batman for quite a while, he was divorced, spent his time in the gym and playing batman at home, then TikTok came along and it really took off, as for his fanpage, I don't know about fansly or just4fans, but on onlyfans the creators can block the access in each state, so maybe the other sites have the same geo restrictions available, he could block the entire state and people in his town don't know much.
really? I had no idea that could be done. Seems like that would work out for him.