Bucks County Batman

HeroSignalCosplay

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
A roleplay video of him as batman interrogating a perp, instead of usually dropping off building or running him over threats he can bribe him with a fresh nut in his face. The more forthcumming the perp is the closer he gets to that facial......that would def be hot.

Murda

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A roleplay video of him as batman interrogating a perp, instead of usually dropping off building or running him over threats he can bribe him with a fresh nut in his face. The more forthcumming the perp is the closer he gets to that facial......that would def be hot.
OMMGGG I can't even imagine :heart_eyes:

Reactions: Mustang09

TheBadColor

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
He finally has a OF, which I know I have been waiting for. But question is, how much will he start charging, I have a feeling if there's no POV, it's going to be at $50 which is outrageous. I think at most it should be $12 a month with some naked photos, and some videos. If it's under $13 I'll consider subscribing. I just hope he post often.

Attachments

HeroSignalCosplay

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
He finally has a OF, which I know I have been waiting for. But question is, how much will he start charging, I have a feeling if there's no POV, it's going to be at $50 which is outrageous. I think at most it should be $12 a month with some naked photos, and some videos. If it's under $13 I'll consider subscribing. I just hope he post often.
good point like his other page, his content is hot but not worth 50$ he charges plus dude's been called a homophobe more than a few times

Tagood7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
good point like his other page, his content is hot but not worth 50$ he charges plus dude's been called a homophobe more than a few times
He definitely liked some homophobic comments made to me in his comments section.

HeroSignalCosplay

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
He definitely liked some homophobic comments made to me in his comments section.
damn, more and more people are saying that, on here and on social media. Im sure he knows most of his subs are gay guys too and that theyll still flock to him even with that kind fo stuff he's liking

ynottony

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
But honestly who watches old guys like him, I don't think most girls would be interested. Once I was watching his live on TikTok, he was doing those battles, a group of young people was connected, when they saw him with the mask, the girls shouted "omg creepy old man go away!" they rejected him :joy: he was always overly dramatic and enthusiastic in those lives, and people in his room go along with it, it's like an ego boost thing , then suddenly a group of kids told him what they really thought about him, I don't know but I feel it could hurt a little bit.