Bubbawa

LanegirI814

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Downloading this is quite the task. It's taken up 109GB in my Onedrive.

I saved a cloud copy of the album into my own Google Photos library. However, that's my more 'public' storage app for sfw only photos, so I had to use Google Takeout to transfer it to my Onedrive account... where my saucier storage is.

So there's that option if you really wanna keep em...

Yeah, it was a big upload. It didn't take as long as I expected though. I know that it can be taken down randomly though, so that's why I just say it's a good idea to save any favorites because it sure is hard to figure out what's missing if some/all of the videos get deleted.

nothing12345

Experimental Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Reactions: 6473

Piejukebox

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I know his boyfriend Matty suffered a brain injury a few months back. Does anyone still follow his OnlyFans? Any updates on his condition?
yeah, you can follow their twitter to keep updated but matty has been fine for a minute now and they're still posting content it's just nobody in here has shared anything or is subscribed currently most likely hence nothing being updated

Reactions: Countryboi16

LanegirI814

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yeah, you can follow their twitter to keep updated but matty has been fine for a minute now and they're still posting content it's just nobody in here has shared anything or is subscribed currently most likely hence nothing being updated

Me being lazy and so many of their videos being so identical makes me a little bored to update. If there was more Matty bottoming stuff, I'd upload it instantly, lol.

Kopano

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: kinatus and 6473