Brian Jordan Alvarez

meyeusername

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh my, I could suck on that beautiful piece all day.
Currently Playing Jacks (Now) Husband in Will & Grace.
I actually find him really attractive, so found some of his shows on line and this pic popped up! :) WOW!

View attachment 1712402
And its not Fake...

BiType

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I guess I'm not the only one who has gottenly supremely bored of him since no one has posted since November of last year. It seems like he was getting more and more sexual in his content, especially in his first couple of short films, but once he signed with a major agency in LA and started getting more and more legitimate work, he stopped. He re-uploaded his two films with his own frontal nudity to remove that footage and if you tag him on social media with clips or images of him going frontal in those movies he will DM you and beg you to take them down!

He got a major pilot called "English Teacher" which he stars in, and Variety last reported it was picked up by FX in November of last year, so no idea if that went or not. It was originally picked up in 2022 and co-stars Steph Koenig the rehead in lots of his skits and self-produced films. TBH I love her so I hope it goes.

acccent23

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I guess I'm not the only one who has gottenly supremely bored of him since no one has posted since November of last year. It seems like he was getting more and more sexual in his content, especially in his first couple of short films, but once he signed with a major agency in LA and started getting more and more legitimate work, he stopped. He re-uploaded his two films with his own frontal nudity to remove that footage and if you tag him on social media with clips or images of him going frontal in those movies he will DM you and beg you to take them down!

He got a major pilot called "English Teacher" which he stars in, and Variety last reported it was picked up by FX in November of last year, so no idea if that went or not. It was originally picked up in 2022 and co-stars Steph Koenig the rehead in lots of his skits and self-produced films. TBH I love her so I hope it goes
being comfortable with some nudity earlier in your career does not mean you still have to be comfortable with it now… and I don’t think you could say he was ever actively trying to be a ‘sex object’
y’all get so weirdly entitled to people’s bodies lol
tagging him in it on twitter is weirdo behavior. like isn’t that what this forum is for lol

BiType

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
being comfortable with some nudity earlier in your career does not mean you still have to be comfortable with it now… and I don’t think you could say he was ever actively trying to be a ‘sex object’
y’all get so weirdly entitled to people’s bodies lol
tagging him in it on twitter is weirdo behavior. like isn’t that what this forum is for lol
Hard disagree. The dude spent a shit ton of time posting videos of himself all over his social media dancing around in various degrees of undress, and went out of his way to film himself within his own indie films in frontal nudity in scenes that went BEYOND having nothing to do with the plot, including having a more or less full erection in a shower while staring hornily into the camera. He blurred the lines around sexual expression enough so that one of his co-stars and former friends accused him of sexual assault (which more or less was swiftly brushed under the rug by everyone involved.)

I agree that being nude in films doesn't automatically equate to anything but just that, but BJA went above and beyond in his glaringly obvious desire to be a sexualized and ONLY dialed it back when a modicum of mainstream success came his way. Which is, like, fine. Saying it's so isn't saying there's something wrong with it.

What he can't do is expect people to pretend it never happened and get get tetchy when people bring it up. Keep in mind, *HE* is the one who first posted links to his two flicks with all that nudity on his own socials, only to retract it all later. For people to circle back around to it later on and tag him in it isn't really that "weirdo". Not everybody who comes across it is going to know that he's more or less removed himself from it having ever existed., and not everybody knows forums like this even exist.

bling bling blong

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hard disagree. The dude spent a shit ton of time posting videos of himself all over his social media dancing around in various degrees of undress, and went out of his way to film himself within his own indie films in frontal nudity in scenes that went BEYOND having nothing to do with the plot, including having a more or less full erection in a shower while staring hornily into the camera. He blurred the lines around sexual expression enough so that one of his co-stars and former friends accused him of sexual assault (which more or less was swiftly brushed under the rug by everyone involved.)

I agree that being nude in films doesn't automatically equate to anything but just that, but BJA went above and beyond in his glaringly obvious desire to be a sexualized and ONLY dialed it back when a modicum of mainstream success came his way. Which is, like, fine. Saying it's so isn't saying there's something wrong with it.

What he can't do is expect people to pretend it never happened and get get tetchy when people bring it up. Keep in mind, *HE* is the one who first posted links to his two flicks with all that nudity on his own socials, only to retract it all later. For people to circle back around to it later on and tag him in it isn't really that "weirdo". Not everybody who comes across it is going to know that he's more or less removed himself from it having ever existed., and not everybody knows forums like this even exist.
1710218949407.png

nocturnal

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

some of y’all were raised in a barn i swear to god

BadMan125

Worshipped Member
Media
Stantonsburg (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

IMG_9734.gif