Brian Jordan Alvarez

trsfl83

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He’s definitely not shy about his body. He’s been naked in a couple of his shows he’s released online.

After watching The Gay and Wondrous Life of Caleb Gallo, I find myself super attracted to him. A lot of the shorts on his YouTube channel are great. He’s a quirky, funny, handsome, and sex-positive guy. What’s not to love?

Maidstone83

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He’s definitely not shy about his body. He’s been naked in a couple of his shows he’s released online.

After watching The Gay and Wondrous Life of Caleb Gallo, I find myself super attracted to him. A lot of the shorts on his YouTube channel are great. He’s a quirky, funny, handsome, and sex-positive guy. What’s not to love?
Yeah I recently watched "Life of Caleb Gallow" and thought he was kinda hot! I like how he isn't shy, we need more hot celebs like that lol

Reactions: kev2001 and Jayboe

trsfl83

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Weird that he released 2 movies and removed them quickly and never mentioned of them again

I think there was talk at the time of a company maybe picking them up and releasing them, hence removing them from YouTube. Usually if a production company/studio/network wants them, they want exclusivity. I haven’t heard anything else about it but I know he got new management and then picked up the Will & Grace role, so maybe it’s still in the works.