Brennen taylor

BOI CURATOR

Superior Member
Media
New York City, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
They were accurate. Other than actually fucking his girlfriend in graphic HD, he showed everything. He is a public figure with a large YouTube following like 3.5 M subs with his brother. It's smart not to be a typical sexworker fuckboy if he wants more options as a career going forward. Most of those guys last a year cause people tire of the same old cock.

Reactions: ViktorAleks

Dontask321

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They were accurate. Other than actually fucking his girlfriend in graphic HD, he showed everything. He is a public figure with a large YouTube following like 3.5 M subs with his brother. It's smart not to be a typical sexworker fuckboy if he wants more options as a career going forward. Most of those guys last a year cause people tire of the same old cock.
It would be amazing if you shared a frontal or two with us! But I also totally get it if you don’t feel it’s fair since you paid for them.

SmalltownGirlyGirl

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He's hot and all. But, ever since he moved to TN, he thinks he's some true Tennessean. It's fucking weird tbh. This whole "let act like them, walk like them, talk like them, dress like them." Saying yeeyee and yewhaw in videos. It's stupid and cringe as hell. Lmfaoooo

Dukejones404

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He's hot and all. But, ever since he moved to TN, he thinks he's some true Tennessean. It's fucking weird tbh. This whole "let act like them, walk like them, talk like them, dress like them." Saying yeeyee and yewhaw in videos. It's stupid and cringe as hell. Lmfaoooo
Well being from Nashville myself and still living here I can see why he acts like this , it's because of our friendly nature . I've traveled all around this country and Nashvillians are the nicest people by far ... we still help our neighbors here and wave to random people in public ... . It's a nice atmosphere here in our city unlike California and other cities . So he probably really loves it here and enjoys it . It would boost anyone's mood and attitude being around nice people .