Bravo's Below Deck

wayne joynx

Superior Member
Media
Fraser is getting a bad rap this season. He has every right to expect Barbie to have a better attitude. And Anthony's issues in the galley are not Fraser's fault. Kate was downright hostile to the unlucky stew of her choice each season and everyone loved her. I will say that his comment about the guests missing something in their lives was very snarky and mean spirited. I honestly think this will be his last season anyway. His Instagram has been nearly void of anything Below Deck related for weeks. And hasn't the next season of Bd already been filmed?
Fraser has a huge ego ad the reason he is getting a bad rep is because not only is Barbie a great stew she is also an amazing TV character. She hasn't done anything that deserves that level of vitriol from him. He tried to get her fired because she said on the table that they were having problems??Pure ego from him. Plus I don't think Bravo would have even allowed Kerry to fire Barbie even if he wanted to, Barbie is literally the only compelling person this season. Most of this crew are duds

Jac711

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fraser has a huge ego ad the reason he is getting a bad rep is because not only is Barbie a great stew she is also an amazing TV character. She hasn't done anything that deserves that level of vitriol from him. He tried to get her fired because she said on the table that they were having problems??Pure ego from him. Plus I don't think Bravo would have even allowed Kerry to fire Barbie even if he wanted to, Barbie is literally the only compelling person this season. Most of this crew are duds
Remember they don’t always show everything that’s going on. And conflict sells.

Reactions: Ruari

Ruari

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

jskelly

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I disagree that fraser has an overly Huge ego which seems to be what u r insinuating which is fine....we all have our opinions Lets face it we all have egos to differimg degrees. Perhaps his is more than most peoples but not huge. I think he just put too much emotion into the situation. Further Barbie appeared on WWHL perhaps 3 episodes or so into season and she had nothing but praise for fraser alluding to the fact they just needed to learn to work w each other better. She also said they r now friends.

slaterfl

Legendary Member
Media
I disagree that fraser has an overly Huge ego which seems to be what u r insinuating which is fine....we all have our opinions Lets face it we all have egos to differimg degrees. Perhaps his is more than most peoples but not huge. I think he just put too much emotion into the situation. Further Barbie appeared on WWHL perhaps 3 episodes or so into season and she had nothing but praise for fraser alluding to the fact they just needed to learn to work w each other better. She also said they r now friends.
I agree, based on the watch what happens lives, with both fraser and barbie, they both seem to respect each other, and may have gotten closer by the end.

joeblowfl

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

gimmedatquiche

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight