D

deleted866067

I almost don't want them to leak if he is small

oli_uk

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The person who leaked the recent bunch of pics and vids mentioned he was trying to get hold of Bradley's pics and said they definitely did exist. However he then disappeared so we are now waiting patiently.

PoetMalaki

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The person who leaked the recent bunch of pics and vids mentioned he was trying to get hold of Bradley's pics and said they definitely did exist. However he then disappeared so we are now waiting patiently.

Oh I am praying religiously now that it will come soonest hahaha I love brad.....

doctorwholove

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Butter has said he won’t be returning to the site or leaking anymore

I can't believe that there are any Brad pics to leak but it'd be beyond amazing if there were.

Apparently there aren't any nudes of Brad in the end. Very disappointed.

Someone on the old x factor thread said that there was, stating that the tumblr called "RealityMale" had them, so that person is on twitter under a different username and they say they never did have any Brad leaks and don't know of anyone that does. I'm also in contact with butter (if anyone remembers him) and he's been trying hard to find out anything about them, but nope, as far as he can see they don't exist

It felt like we were close to potentially some of the best leaks ever but no. Thanks for the info though.