Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey,
Do you wear boxers with front opening?
Yes

And do you use the front opening or not?
Generally, no. When I wear shorts, I lift the right leg of my boxers and my shorts, aim, and fire.
When I wear pants, it is easier for me to unbuckle, unzip, pull the waistband down, aim, and fire.

There have been too many times that pulling it out through the fly caused drips on my clothes.

Franciscofixe2

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes

Generally, no. When I wear shorts, I lift the right leg of my boxers and my shorts, aim, and fire.
When I wear pants, it is easier for me to unbuckle, unzip, pull the waistband down, aim, and fire.

There have been too many times that pulling it out through the fly caused drips on my clothes.

So why do you use boxers with front opening, if you don't use the opening?

jockbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I usually only wear traditional boxers to sleep/lounge in. When I'm wearing boxers I do use the fly. That lose fitting fly also allows to occasional wiener escape. Its over the top to briefs or boxerbriefs. Often out the side with a jockstrap.

Reactions: maroon1040

maroon1040

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If Im at work, I just unzip and use fly in boxers and slacks or jeans of the day to piss. I mostly do so to avoid messing around with retucking shirt in. Otherwise when Im dressed in casual tee and jeans, I usually just unbutton, unzip and lower boxers waistband to piss. Force of habit from younger years. Observed fellow college guys doing so at university urinals and kept habit too.

0837s

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes

Definitely. Pulling the leg up, aim, fire, is the easiest.