Blaustoise / Nathan Blau

oddpurple

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
Pretty sure he's dating Fuslie (that doesn't mean he's not bi)

Yeah that’s the speculation I’ve heard, that he and Leslie are together (along with Rae/Hasan, and Tina/Foolish)

I think as the OfflineTv and friends sphere has really blown up they’ve all gotten smarter to being in the (internet) public eye and the only couples I know that are open are the ones that have been together for a while now like John/Jodi and Michael/Lily, (and Lud/QT if you consider them in that realm)

Miguel Karma

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
man i had this amazing dream. blau and ellum in a tub, naked (must have been because i watched a bit of austinshow's tub stream )

the fun part is that blau even went to jokingly jerk off ellum's dick and even went as far as putting his mouth near his dick, as if he's about to suck it. arghhh i'm kinda mad that it's not real:weary_face::weary_face:

frotanelli

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
man i had this amazing dream. blau and ellum in a tub, naked (must have been because i watched a bit of austinshow's tub stream )

the fun part is that blau even went to jokingly jerk off ellum's dick and even went as far as putting his mouth near his dick, as if he's about to suck it. arghhh i'm kinda mad that it's not real:weary_face::weary_face:
that's it! We need cameras on your brain

mmiller

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Yeah I'm definitely going to think about this when I jerk off tonight

Darklaas16

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So someone i know who is a bit in off contact with this streamer gang told me something (which is also reason im here).

So i know it aint much, and is mostlikely just in a normal/accidental circompstance, but apparently Ellum have seen Blau bare. But considering Blau past with roommate, their travel and that i doubt they are much shy about themselves around each others, I doubt it's linked to any interesting or steamy reasons. But hey, for those hungry at making kinky scenarios thats something i guess!

And yea I decided to trust my person, i mean why not, seems quite likely tbh.