Blaustoise / Nathan Blau

jmacdonald2018

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone got anything on Blaustoise / Nathan Blau? He's a Twitch Streamer, former Riot Dev and worked on Among Us for a short bit. Mostly plays GTA RP now I think. Unfortunately has a girlfriend but has talked a number of times about being a 3-sum, being into open relationships, etc.

He used to have a really hot gym pic of him in his Discord shirtless, but its since gone and I forgot to save it :(

Twitch
Instagram
Twitter

Attachments

Don Diva

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Anyone got anything on Blaustoise / Nathan Blau? He's a Twitch Streamer, former Riot Dev and worked on Among Us for a short bit. Mostly plays GTA RP now I think. Unfortunately has a girlfriend but has talked a number of times about being a 3-sum, being into open relationships, etc.

He used to have a really hot gym pic of him in his Discord shirtless, but its since gone and I forgot to save it :(

Twitch
Instagram
Twitter

Can you elaborate more on this 3 sum and open relationship??

Reactions: Psilord905

BlueEllie84

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Haha hopefully not the last thirst trap.
This is, in my opinion, not just another ordinary pose. Something only Ray C would do. But maybe Blau start noticing he had Rainbow clout as well.

Pit poses meant to trap three senses of its viewers: to see them pits, imagine the smell and taste of those pits, through imagination, with our nose and tongue. These fetishes own by either hyper woman or mostly gays.

So through that analysis, I concluded, Blau knows.

Reactions: aliensuperstar15