Blaustoise / Nathan Blau

frostyflakes07

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
man i had this amazing dream. blau and ellum in a tub, naked (must have been because i watched a bit of austinshow's tub stream )

the fun part is that blau even went to jokingly jerk off ellum's dick and even went as far as putting his mouth near his dick, as if he's about to suck it. arghhh i'm kinda mad that it's not real:weary_face::weary_face:
i think there is only months left before we see him in a tub. if Austin have him as a guess on his show. and blau said that his intrested on going if he was invited.

Reactions: Harley52

makoto23

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Who’s his girlfriend?
There are a lot of rumors (to the point it's almost confirmed) that he's dating Fusile.
I think she copyright striked multiple videos showing evidence of then dating so I feel that makes it more belivable.
I also remember reading they have a really messy timeline regarding their exes and their relationship, like how maybe them meeting caused Fuslie to call off her engagement and Blau to break up with her exgirlfriend (even though Blau and her ex were supposed to be in an open relationship).

jmacdonald2018

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are a lot of rumors (to the point it's almost confirmed) that he's dating Fusile.
I think she copyright striked multiple videos showing evidence of then dating so I feel that makes it more belivable.
I also remember reading they have a really messy timeline regarding their exes and their relationship, like how maybe them meeting caused Fuslie to call off her engagement and Blau to break up with her exgirlfriend (even though Blau and her ex were supposed to be in an open relationship).
Fuslie is also just crazy.

Reactions: donlon