Blake roberts

BruklynMUA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yes, for free. You know, like the whole concept of this forum.
Exactly like you are doing on other threads, so save us the speech.
Glad you're a fan, hun. In other forums I've asked if anyone has a video from a Japanese website that doesn't accept Visa or Mastercard, and a video from a somebodies webcam show from before Onlyfans was invented. If I find an OF performer on LPSG I like, I support them.

You're here to enjoy whatever videos you can find, but you want to engage in behaviours that get pages taken down, or makes performers make shittier content and raise prices. The math ain't mathing.
Lol.. Good news.. thanks for your rudeness.. well.. I subscribed.... Happy now?
Was it rude or was it direct?

Amazing, glad I could help.

Chase Devineaux

Admired Member
Media
Glad you're a fan, hun. In other forums I've asked if anyone has a video from a Japanese website that doesn't accept Visa or Mastercard, and a video from a somebodies webcam show from before Onlyfans was invented. If I find an OF performer on LPSG I like, I support them.
Keep yappin, you're still asking for otherwise paid content, for free.

Blake is a “fuckboy.” I scheduled a flight and trip for Blake and even made a substantial “deposit.” He took my “deposit,” never checked-in for his flight, and stuck me with the costs for all of his arrangements. I advise anyone else coming in on this thread to avoid him. I am a software developer and have, uhm, decent income and discretionary funds. My financial status does not make me any less aggravated that he turned-out to be a con artist. Moving on, I’ll keep being an ice king, driving my X6 M and living in my 32nd floor loft. These ig fuckboys are not worth it. Let me find another D-1 footballer at the local college and spoil him for 4 years and manage his signing bonus. Steer clear of Blake Roberts.
True I heard a similar story from someone too. Staying away from this a h0le

Reactions: Vin_k

BruklynMUA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
True I heard a similar story from someone too. Staying away from this a h0le
That's wild. I think I heard these stories and from other IG models, but from their perspective. Don't know who to believe these days. Seem some pretty crazy DM's too.