Blake Mccoy

JoeRoscoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You can just see now with all this exposure to his real personality, how the stories are true about him being dismissive and rude to people who approached him in bars, just to say a simple thing like they enjoyed his TV persona. The entitlement and eye-rolling. I'm going to enjoy watching him get old and less attractive.

Reactions: mplstroker

JoeRoscoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh god, there's even more of this craziness today. He really has kissed his journalism career goodbye. "Not everything that happens to a woman is sexist" etc. Not a good look for someone (like a reporter) who wants to appear impartial and non-controversial.

At least this one has subtitles. I can't understand much of what he says with the constant mumbling.

MIkey Z

Sexy Member
Media
Oh god, there's even more of this craziness today. He really has kissed his journalism career goodbye. "Not everything that happens to a woman is sexist" etc. Not a good look for someone (like a reporter) who wants to appear impartial and non-controversial.

At least this one has subtitles. I can't understand much of what he says with the constant mumbling.
For being unemployed for 2 1/2 years his financial stability though it’s pretty impressive!

Lattimore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Has to be family (inherited) money.
I’m also baffled how one can be unemployed and live his lifestyle. I do remember that he posted shady texts from his mom where she was telling him he looks sick so doubt she’s finding his lifestyle. I’d still fuck him though. He looks like a nice pig