Blake Mccoy

JoeRoscoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Looks like the whole thread was nuked, such a shame but to be honest it wasn’t going anywhere, just guys hating on him.
It was the default place to talk about Erik Adame for a few days, which was a verboten subject here at the time. Thus it got nuked.

pennstatelv84

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Where’s money coming from
Ha, I wish more folks on social media with these "interesting" lifestyles would disclose where the funds are coming from. Some get offended when you pose the question: "How are you living like this?" He has taken a break from Insta-life, but I'm curious if he's still remaining sex positive and having orgasms in semi-public places -- ain't mad at ya Blake, but tell us the whole story.

His Insta became cringe-worthy and provided further evidence he has a lot of time on his hands to do voice-overs and edit clips about random things.

Reactions: JoeRoscoe

nwtnguy731

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ha, I wish more folks on social media with these "interesting" lifestyles would disclose where the funds are coming from. Some get offended when you pose the question: "How are you living like this?" He has taken a break from Insta-life, but I'm curious if he's still remaining sex positive and having orgasms in semi-public places -- ain't mad at ya Blake, but tell us the whole story.

His Insta became cringe-worthy and provided further evidence he has a lot of time on his hands to do voice-overs and edit clips about random things.
I have a good job