Black guys who ONLY date white guys...

Scottz

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you for rationalizing it. People just stop at the preference part, but like you said, dig deeper and you'll see the racism.

I was at the pool with my sister the other day and she saw me chatting with a black guy on my phone. She asked me, "you're into black guys?!" I said yes, all races of men can be attractive to me.

I asked if she was into black guys and she said "no, never! I prefer white or Latino. I wouldn't date outside that." I told her that was racist and she instantly disagreed like people in here. That's when I asked her point blank to list exact qualities of why she doesn't like black guys. She was vague like most people are when pressed, but countered with "if you can tell me 10 reasons why you don't like a certain t-shirt, then you can tell me 10 reason why you won't like certain people."

She starting being honest and listed exact reasons. She caught herself, smirked and said, "yeah you're right. It does sound racist. I probably am racist. Noooo, so embarrassing. Ugh forget it." If people were just honest and didn't hide their ugliness behind excuses.
I'm curious by Latino she means white Latino or light skinned and/or mixed looking.

Side Note: This is a perfect example of how, many people will boldly proclaim that they are NOT racist but will readily express racist beliefs in this case anti black beliefs but yet still can't connect the dots between the two.

Peter1999

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm curious by Latino she means white Latino or light skinned and/or mixed looking.

Side Note: This is a perfect example of how, many people will boldly proclaim that they are NOT racist but will readily express racist beliefs in this case anti black beliefs but yet still can't connect the dots between the two.
I'm pretty sure she meant light skin. When she started listing specific examples of her dislikes of black men, "dark skin" was used first as a negative. She literally went straight to skin color.

I'm not trying to force anyone to my beliefs, I'm just trying to put the conversation out there. Maybe some will read this and question themselves. Maybe, but I'm not holding my breath lol.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I look for guys I find attractive but must admit that I have been hunted by black guys who prefer blond pale skinned guys. In St.Lucia I noticed it first, then later in France and Spain and definitely in Africa. I have no regrets about giving my body freely to any guy of any shade ever!

Scottz

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had black guys

I don't think I'd describe it as being hunted by black guys, but I have attracted many who seem to prefer tall, good-looking, muscular guys with dark hair (and, possibly, small dicks). I've turned every single one of them down. I'm straight. I suppose that makes me homophobic.

OTOH, I've dated black women. In fact, soon after I got out of the Navy and went back to finish up college, I had a three or four-month affair with a professional black women around 40 yo. Admittedly, it probably looked to many like cougar and boy toy. However, black women have rejected me. That must be racist.
Do you regularly get randomly approached by black men and also men in general?

• Haha
Reactions: Peter1999

submonster

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
this hasnt been the case in my experience, i seem to attract more black guys than white guys which i like because i find black guys very attractive. ive never felt like i was being excluded.

Peter1999

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I zero ethnicity/race preference. As long as I'm attracted to the guy, treats me well and is a hard worker in life, that's all I need. Any race or ethnicity can be attractive AF. Dark, medium or light skinned, any of those men can be hunks to me

Onryoki

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think a lot of you don’t know what a preference is. Just because some guys prefer lighter skinned guys or darker skinned guys doesn’t mean that they think that what’s outside their preference is ugly. I see a lot of you make strawman arguments. Saying that people must find dark skin men unattractive if they prefer white or light skin men, nobody said that yet that’s what you guys make up in your mind.

Peter1999

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I tbhink a lot of you don’t know what a preference is. Just because some guys prefer lighter skinned guys or darker skinned guys doesn’t mean that they think that what’s outside their preference is ugly. I see a lot of you make strawman arguments. Saying that people must find dark skin men unattractive if they prefer white or light skin men, nobody said that yet that’s what you guys make up in your mind.
I think you need to look at the title of the topic you're in.

Onryoki

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think you need to look at the title of the topic you're in.
I did, and if a black man only dates white guys cause that’s his preference, then that’s on him. I don’t think my argument somehow changes because the thread happens to be about black men that only date white men. If said black man prefers that’s it’s his business no? It’s always the people without relationships themselves that are nosy when it comes to other people’s relationships.

Reactions: bigboaster

Peter1999

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I did, and if a black man only dates white guys cause that’s his preference, then that’s on him. I don’t think my argument somehow changes because the thread happens to be about black men that only date white men. If said black man prefers that’s it’s his business no? It’s always the people without relationships themselves that are nosy when it comes to other people’s relationships.
We can still talk about it though. That's the part you're forgetting. You can't control society having an opinion. Anyways, this conversation is our business, no?

Peter1999

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh yeah?? How come?
Because like others have stated, people are shaped by their environments growing up.

Say these people grew up only around other POC. Why then did they chose to go against it? You can't say that environments influence you, but at the same time they don't.

Kanashi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Because like others have stated, people are shaped by their environments growing up.

Say these people grew up only around other POC. Why then did they chose to go against it? You can't say that environments influence you, but at the same time they don't.
Say they didn't grow up around other POC. Say their parents decided to raise them in the country and they went to a predominantly "white" school district. What then?

Peter1999

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Say they didn't grow up around other POC. Say their parents decided to raise them in the country and they went to a predominantly "white" school district. What then?
They're still around their family....

I mean, I'm a POC with a Mexican family. Went to an almost all white school and mostly had white friends. I'm still attracted to all ethnicities/races. Funny how it skipped me.

Keepitsmooth

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

I heard your point of view before. My question was for another user, not yourself. Please do not respond when not requested,, thx

xX_APO_Prince_Xx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
in general preferring whites when you yourself are a minority/of color is self-hating and weird
Eh I disagree, everyone has a preference. I don't see how liking whites or having a preference makes you self hating necessarily.

I only consider it self hating when say a black guy dates a white girl or a white guy and then instead of just doing so, they have to tear down their own race to uplift their preferred race or making it seem like they're so much better than their own race to gas themselves and their white partner up. If that's not happening, I don't think there's anything wrong with a black guy who prefers dating someone of a different race

Reactions: Keepitsmooth