Black guys who ONLY date white guys...

So, I really don't understand why black guys IN GENERAL don't like having sex with white guys. They turn me on the most. Any black guys out there that do or don't have sex with white guys and why? And what about white guys? Do you think that interracial relationships that are homosexual is a taboo? Would you have sex with a black guy?

I would have sex with black men and have had sex with black men. If I had to rank my top ten sexual partners I'd say four of them were black

Reactions: deleted3155011

ZingZong1987

Sexy Member
Media
City of Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would definitely have sex with a black man!! Its one of greatest fantasies but unfortunately never had the opoortunity...yet!! Colour not important with who I sleep with, I get attracted to people of all colours!! :)

Ps. Ohmo1 u r gorgeous, wouldn't mind living out my fantasy with u! :)

Reactions: blahblah296

blazblue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So, I really don't understand why black guys IN GENERAL don't like having sex with white guys. They turn me on the most. Any black guys out there that do or don't have sex with white guys and why? And what about white guys? Do you think that interracial relationships that are homosexual is a taboo? Would you have sex with a black guy?

I'm not gay but I'm guessing that they may be avoiding white men because they want to be treated like a human being and not be fetishsized. Sure white gay men may like having sex with a gay black man but how many gay white guys are willing to date and/or marry a gay black guy? And it could also be that gay white guys overall just don't find gay black guys attractive enough to have sex with them either. Why try and court people from a race that as a whole don't find you attractive?

Last edited:

It's certainly not a taboo. I love having sex with men and I don't care what colour they are. Down with discrimination. But could it be a personal preference issue? Your observation has piqued my interest

I personally find white men particularly hot. I've never been shy about it, I just want to know what white guys thought of black men.

Smallprivate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, I've only been with white guys; but I've noticed I kind of view other blk guys as family or relatives-so it makes hard to cross over to a sexual level. Guess it's just how I was wired growing up...but it makes you realize that we should challenge ourselves and venture outside our comfort zones.

I personally find white men particularly hot. I've never been shy about it, I just want to know what white guys thought of black men.

No, not into black guys at all, or any other race outside of my own. I don't know why, I'm just not. I'm Caucasian - white. I only find white guys attractive. I don't find Asians (east and south), Arabs, or Hispanics attractive either. That being said, I have never had sexual relations with another guy. It's just a fantasy for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a white male who's only attracted to men of colour. It's not that I find white men unattractive, it's just that I've never had any sexual attraction to them (with only a handful of exceptions). I don't know where it comes from, it's just how I've always been.

But I wouldn't have sex with a man JUST because he's black. I'm a romantic so I'm looking for the whole shebang - dating, love, relationship, etc. Skin colour only grabs my attention, it's the man wrapped up inside that keeps it.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

too much white guy fetish over here.
but in this area white is the minority.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I know a lot of black men would probably date more white men IF those particular black men were made comfortable with that possibility. I think a host of factors even inhibit black men from even being happily and openly gay because of family...the social peers...the local community.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I know a lot of black men would probably date more white men IF those particular black men were made comfortable with that possibility. I think a host of factors even inhibit black men from even being happily and openly gay because of family...the social peers...the local community.

^ I think it has less to do with family and more to do with the fact that most openly gay white men won't date openly gay black men because they don't fall within their "preferences".

Yeah. I agree with your points. I have dated men who were really dynamic in that capacity. I felt a bit confused dating those guys. It is exhausting competing with an idea of ideals.

There is no problem dating interracially in my area. But there are some places of my state...it becomes a challenge. I have had fair success. Some dudes have had remarkable success.

Last edited: