Bill skarsgard frontal nude

RguezJpi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I completely agree.
I think an actor with his talent could make an otherwise average film pretty great.
exactly, like barbarian with only 10 minutes on screen he made the movie enjoyable after his dead the movie sucks, also he made interesting his indie film nine days, i only watched that for him

Reactions: Arsenal and reigns

sdasdsds

Superior Member
Media
Washington City (Washington, D.C., United States)
exactly, like barbarian with only 10 minutes on screen he made the movie enjoyable after his dead the movie sucks, also he made interesting his indie film nine days, i only watched that for him
Totally disagree with your take on the rest of barbarian lol. That movie was unhinged fun the entire time. He played his role in it perfectly, but the twists and turns of the rest of the story were great

reigns

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I haven't seen any of this directors other films so I'm kinda clueless here. But I have learned not to blindly trust critics and especially rotten tomatoes.

Reactions: coolusername

Empirerec

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Seriously. The Crow should be an easy home run, if they screw it up again despite living in a time where darker r rated films are mainstream and with a talented lead.... Ill be stunned and more than a little pissed!

I'm sure he'll be great in it though.

Not sure about the insane clown posse astehetic but.... I'll wait till the finished product is out.

Reactions: coolusername

Depressedkarevik

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Seriously. The Crow should be an easy home run, if they screw it up again despite living in a time where darker r rated films are mainstream and with a talented lead.... Ill be stunned and more than a little pissed!

I'm sure he'll be great in it though.

Not sure about the insane clown posse astehetic but.... I'll wait till the finished product is out.
The Crow already flopped.

Jordan2e

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The Crow trailer ....

this looks actually really good, i trust on Bill as the good actor that he is
I love Bill, but I really wasn’t expecting much from a remake… I was wrong. That trailer gave me actual chills lol. Great. Now I have an even bigger crush on him.