Bill skarsgard frontal nude

ElectricWarlock

Superior Member
Media
And replying to several of them about the same thing. Pretty sure no one cares anymore by this point. Someone must be bored LOL
And as if it would matter to most people here that it's a prosthetic when they jerk off to the worst fakes of celebrities' heads pasted onto bodies that look nothing like theirs.

coolusername

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fucking stud.
It's a pity Boy Kills World is bombing though.
Right? I saw a post about it on X/Twitter and a lot of people are saying they’ve never heard about it until now. Seems to be poor marketing. Sad because he also did a stellar job in it too.

IMG_6239.jpeg

RguezJpi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Right? I saw a post about it on X/Twitter and a lot of people are saying they’ve never heard about it until now. Seems to be poor marketing. Sad because he also did a stellar job in it too.

View attachment 129933171
people are watching challengers more than this and Bill is better actor than zendaya of course, but yes bad marketing & promo

RguezJpi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Bill Istvan Skarsgard what a great and underrated actor he is, i saw the movie last night and OMG he's funny, there's a lot of action, he really looks amazing even without speaking, on the movie he's mute but what a good movie :heart:

Attachments