Big brother australia nude housemate

irock3844

Cherished Member
Media
You can see his foreskin behind the head. It’s just pulled back here
Some slow motion video of Rory naked. When he is taking off his red underwear it does look like he may be uncut. But either way, he looks amazing and definitely flaunts his asset of his cock.

Screen Recording 2024-04-12 at 8.14.18 am.mov

D777

Expert Member
Media
Some slow motion video of Rory naked. When he is taking off his red underwear it does look like he may be uncut. But either way, he looks amazing and definitely flaunts his asset of his cock.

View attachment 128062571
Gosh I just want him to throw me around the bedroom! Haha

Tears3000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
One of my biggest regrets, truly, is losing the live streaming of the Logan twin on my hard drive. That scene where he hides it between his legs is cut down in the episode that aired. On ten streaming version, they zoom in close on his mangina and then he releases his little dick whilst the camera is zoomed right in. If anyone ever finds it please email me tjpbpaperboy@hotmail.com

federicaus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

View attachment 128062571
He looks pretty uncut in the still image for this video compared to the screenshots showing his bright pink knob

Clinden

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One of my biggest regrets, truly, is losing the live streaming of the Logan twin on my hard drive. That scene where he hides it between his legs is cut down in the episode that aired. On ten streaming version, they zoom in close on his mangina and then he releases his little dick whilst the camera is zoomed right in. If anyone ever finds it please email me tjpbpaperboy@hotmail.com
They were circumcised right?

Reactions: beebot87