Big age gap relationships

bi2

Superior Member
Media
It can work, my first same-sex relationship was with a guy 33 years older than me, I didn't know I was interested in guys but he knew when my cock responded to him one day at work and let me know his thoughts there. I had to admit he was right and I was curious so responded to his invitation to dinner, and very soon I was starting to learn about guys..
I didn't think an older guy was any more taboo than having sex with a man at the time, initially I felt guilty about the whole thing but it felt good and continued to get better, and in part the taboo was part of my curiosity. In time I also met lots of other like minded people including several young guys who were with older men and found it wasn't just me, the guilt didn't stay around very long.

Later, after he had passed I met a woman 18 years older than me and what started off as recreational sex developed into a relationship, we got on really well, I found her very attractive and I could turn her on in a way she craved. Our weekly sex sessions were messy and passionate, and even more so when she decided she wanted me bare.
For me the taboo nature of the age dynamics and MM sex, only made the sex a lot hotter, especially as in the beginning he would only focus on me getting to cum only, so naturally when you are subjected to all that attention and admiration it became intoxicating and a lot of fun.

Santiwannaahug

Loved Member
Media
It can work, my first same-sex relationship was with a guy 33 years older than me, I didn't know I was interested in guys but he knew when my cock responded to him one day at work and let me know his thoughts there. I had to admit he was right and I was curious so responded to his invitation to dinner, and very soon I was starting to learn about guys..
I didn't think an older guy was any more taboo than having sex with a man at the time, initially I felt guilty about the whole thing but it felt good and continued to get better, and in part the taboo was part of my curiosity. In time I also met lots of other like minded people including several young guys who were with older men and found it wasn't just me, the guilt didn't stay around very long.

Later, after he had passed I met a woman 18 years older than me and what started off as recreational sex developed into a relationship, we got on really well, I found her very attractive and I could turn her on in a way she craved. Our weekly sex sessions were messy and passionate, and even more so when she decided she wanted me bare.
wow, that all sounds so romantic and beautiful! im glad for you man :)

Santiwannaahug

Loved Member
Media
No problems at all and thank you for liking my post.

With my first MM sexual experience, it was with a much older man, we had a lot of fun and I loved the attention, both on a personal level and on a sexual level. As he was a neighbour and lived close by, I can say that once we first hooked up, I would see him almost every day. During the weekdays it was usually a lot shorter and quick but on the weekends, I would stay for a few hours. Being dominated by a much older, stronger, larger mature Top was exhilirating experience for me, especially as I become more feminine, submissive bottom with him. Ironically because of the age difference, I felt very safe and comfortable and knew he had to keep our hookups, very discreet and private because of the taboo nature. We never communicated electronically, because we lived so close to each other. He knew also which times I would turn up to his place and come through the back door. Funnily enough no pun intended, he "came through my back door" as well. lol
"Being dominated by a much older, stronger, larger mature Top was exhilirating experience for me, especially as I become more feminine, submissive bottom with him. Ironically because of the age difference, I felt very safe and comfortable and knew he had to keep our hookups, very discreet and private because of the taboo nature" yeahhhhhhh this was me too!!!! hahaha. Except in my case, my man wasn´t my neighbour but a guy i met on grindr, so we couldn´t see eachother often. For me at least, it wasn´t a romantic thing, but mostly sexual and educational. He was always gentle and teached me a lot about sex and fun

• Love
Reactions: bi2

Santiwannaahug

Loved Member
Media
For me the taboo nature of the age dynamics and MM sex, only made the sex a lot hotter, especially as in the beginning he would only focus on me getting to cum only, so naturally when you are subjected to all that attention and admiration it became intoxicating and a lot of fun.
once again, you hit the target! the taboo nature of the age difference is certainly a nice hot factor. i like that attention from older guys

bi2

Superior Member
Media
"Being dominated by a much older, stronger, larger mature Top was exhilirating experience for me, especially as I become more feminine, submissive bottom with him. Ironically because of the age difference, I felt very safe and comfortable and knew he had to keep our hookups, very discreet and private because of the taboo nature" yeahhhhhhh this was me too!!!! hahaha. Except in my case, my man wasn´t my neighbour but a guy i met on grindr, so we couldn´t see eachother often. For me at least, it wasn´t a romantic thing, but mostly sexual and educational. He was always gentle and teached me a lot about sex and fun
My first time with a man was definitely a secret taboo and out of the ordinary.

He was a neighbour that saw me coming home from training, limping and suggested a massage may help.
I was so very naive and thought he was genuine and sounded convincing and went over.

To his credit, he initally draped me and gave me a proper "legit" massage, that was I until I rolled over and he started massaging my thighs and abs, though still partially draped, however he always kept my dick exposed. Innocently I just thought he couldnt see my dick. However, I was getting very aroused and my dick started bouncing around and leaking cum everywhere. lol.

He concluded the massage by stimulating by nipples by caressing them with one hand and giving me hand relief with the other. It didnt take long at all the moment he grabbed my dick for me to shoot out ropes of cum, maybe less than a minute.

I kept coming around for "massages" and he kept giving them to me, each time he slowly and very strategically progressed with what he did to me, what I did to him and what we did together.

Fast forward a few months, I could come over for a quickie when he needed to fuck and I had the urge to be fucked. It got to the stage we were fucking almost once every couple of days or so. It was pretty easy back then to hook up, he lived on his own and I would sneak over to the back of his house. Most times we had sex for less than half an hour. Occassionally I would take an afternoon nap with him before heading home.

I knew he had a lot to lose if our hookups were ever found out, I think this made the sex more dangerous, exciting and enjoyable each time.

With all that said looking back maybe I was subconciously exploring.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
once again, you hit the target! the taboo nature of the age difference is certainly a nice hot factor. i like that attention from older guys
Looking back, because he gave me so much attention and touched, licked and sucked literally every part and hole of my body from head to toe, being the centre of attention for him, made the experience so enjoyable and fun. Of course I kept coming back to see him, not to mention the fact that it was private and discrete, meant I could explore in safe non judgemental environment.

Brian74

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wish I was more amenable to being in an age gap relationship. I love older men a lot and find them more patient, sexy, and mature, and I relate to them a lot more than most men my age. But I worry that should I meet an older man that I like and want to introduce to my family, I'm going to be met with a lot of pearl-clutching and skepticism about my partner as opposed to being welcoming. It doesn't help that I'm the kind of person who's very vulnerable to shame in the first place. I know that they just worry, and I know that if I really think an older man is someone who would make me happy I need to just be unashamed and unconcerned with what my family thinks, but to a certain degree I just can't help it. I guess the next best thing would be to date a man close to my age, and with time see him become the daddy of my dreams, but I don't want to feel like I'm compromising by doing that.

Hey bud,

First off - I love your pics. You look very nice and from the tenor of your post here you also seem like a kindhearted soul.

From the sound of things it seems you truly have a genuine desire to share an experience with an older man. Moreso than just a ‘fling and a thing’, you seem like you want to bask in the passion, the warmth and engagement that a man of lived experience can certainly offer.

And you know what? You absolutely should. All the reasons you mentioned - their characteristics and the relatability you seem to share… These are all worthwhile reasons to explore your feelings.

But equally as important, you need to learn to prioritize your needs over the expectations or judgment of your loved ones. I’m none too proud to admit that I am making that statement to you and my 22 year-old self.

I come from a large family with many siblings and I am the baby so I know all too well what it feels like to spend your entire childhood doing what everyone expects of you. It is absolutely stifling.

Could you make a misstep in your pursuit of love with an older man? Sure, but I’d argue that the bigger mistake is not doing what may bring you fulfillment and happiness. And I’m sure almost no one who has ever found love has done so without making at least a few mistakes. Some of those mistakes can be quite enjoyable too.

Go after what you want. Do it while you’re young enough to indulge and enjoy the good times and have time to laugh and grow from any mistakes you may make.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
There should be more communities just for this level of appreciation
Age gap is an absolute non existent issue between me and my fuckbuddy, if anything I admire his stamina and his ability to Top me. While our relationship is purely carnal, if anything him being older, larger and more mature than me, makes it so much easier for me to submit to him and be submissive and be taken from behind by him.

HungBtmVegas

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Age gap is an absolute non existent issue between me and my fuckbuddy, if anything I admire his stamina and his ability to Top me. While our relationship is purely carnal, if anything him being older, larger and more mature than me, makes it so much easier for me to submit to him and be submissive and be taken from behind by him.
Same, I've never met an older guy who can't keep up. Idk where they are compared to guys my age, but that's only bc I've never slept with anyone my age lol.

Robert Dole

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, it was a lot of fun being the centre of attention and he would make sure I got a treat every time I visited- a blowjob, 20 minutes of rimming, a dildo he had made, a gentle anal introduction, a night of spooning and waking with a big cock in my arse etc.
He was so surprised when I knelt down in front of him as he sat in the lounge chair, pulled off his jocks and gave him a full on blowjob- the first I had performed, but I had been learning well...

Robert Dole

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wow, that all sounds so romantic and beautiful! im glad for you man :)
It didn't really have a romantic feel to it like it had with girlfriends but more like mentoring, one guy showing another that his hard cock in response to a part naked, sweaty body was indicative of something he was interested in helping out with. I was also used to this sort of dynamic at work as he was my apprenticeship supervisor.

carguy777

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Why is it that it is so much more common for gay relationships to have big age gaps compared to straight couples? Personally, i´ve always fancied older men and i´ve only been with guys way older than me. I find them not only more physically attractive but I guess i also assume they must be more skilled in bed. Youngest one i´ve been with was 24. He was hot af, nice, attentive and a ver good top too, but compared to other, older men... they have pleased me more and have helped me expand my sexual horizons in terms of kinks and such.
So, do guys here share similar opinions? Are you into way older guys? Do you have an age limit? What´s the oldest you´ve been with? Do you think that it is normal or okay for young, barely-legal guys to date or have sex with older men? What´s you guys´ opinions?
I was always into older guys. Even in school I was already dreaming of corporate guys lol. I miss my late afternoons at the country club vest, showering after my swimming classes and meeting with the daddies after their tennis plays :p

But your question of normal or not it's a trick one. Remember that definition of what is normal varies along time, even for straight relationships.

What I do understand now that I'm 30s and wish I knew when I was younger is that there's an explicit power unbalance, and that does make a lot of difference. If you are with a nice guy, chances are that the networking and advice are very powerful. If it's a bad one, go do something else asap.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why is it that it is so much more common for gay relationships to have big age gaps compared to straight couples?
I think same sex relationships are unique in that their dynamic isn't necessarily as informed by millions of yrs of evolution and social dynamics. But I also think the norm for straight relationships throughout human history has been large age gaps, particularly older male younger female, and it's only relatively recently that such pairings have even been questioned, much less curtailed. Younger male older female has always been a scarcity, but there are relatively simple biological reasons why that has always been the norm.

Robert Dole

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think same sex relationships are unique in that their dynamic isn't necessarily as informed by millions of yrs of evolution and social dynamics. But I also think the norm for straight relationships throughout human history has been large age gaps, particularly older male younger female, and it's only relatively recently that such pairings have even been questioned, much less curtailed. Younger male older female has always been a scarcity, but there are relatively simple biological reasons why that has always been the norm.
I don't agree that younger men spending time with and learning from older men is somehow recent, in fact the contrary is true- young men have been learning all sorts of things from older men for millennia.
In many tribal or non western social structures it is commonplace for boys to go from being raised by women, to joining the male group and obviously learning from them at puberty; younger men almost always look to older or more established men for leadership even now. It isn't a big step for this to include same sex relationships, and age gap relationships have similar advantages for the participants whether hetero or homosexual.

Reactions: bi2 and iacky

iacky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't agree that younger men spending time with and learning from older men is somehow recent, in fact the contrary is true- young men have been learning all sorts of things from older men for millennia.
In many tribal or non western social structures it is commonplace for boys to go from being raised by women, to joining the male group and obviously learning from them at puberty; younger men almost always look to older or more established men for leadership even now. It isn't a big step for this to include same sex relationships, and age gap relationships have similar advantages for the participants whether hetero or homosexual.
Yes, you’re right

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't agree that younger men spending time with and learning from older men is somehow recent,
The question specifically was why there aren't as many age gap relationships in the straight world. Your assertion would definitely explain why the age gap dynamic is so ubiquitous in same sex relationships, but that has nothing to do with the question or my answer. The only thing I implied was recent was a societal pushback on older male younger female relationships. Could it be you were associating the recent thing with older female younger male relationships, to which I never established a timespan, only commented on it's scarcity?

Robert Dole

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The question specifically was why there aren't as many age gap relationships in the straight world. Your assertion would definitely explain why the age gap dynamic is so ubiquitous in same sex relationships, but that has nothing to do with the question or my answer. The only thing I implied was recent was a societal pushback on older male younger female relationships. Could it be you were associating the recent thing with older female younger male relationships, to which I never established a timespan, only commented on it's scarcity?
The part I'm responding to is the first sentence-"I think same sex relationships are unique in that their dynamic isn't necessarily as informed by millions of yrs of evolution and social dynamics", no association, and no sentence that doesn't have a subject

3POP

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had two types of relationships with the age gap.

The first one is not so interesting. You both just objectify each other -- as bodies. He likes younger guys (like me), I prefer older (him). I was 22 and he was 45 or something. What is interesting, mostly all older guys I was with were bottoms and kinksters. So it was always me fucking and fisting a man who is twice my age and usually twice my size. Idk why but it's pretty popular. I guess older guys love it.

The second is one is more complicated. I was 21 and he was 50 (we were together 1,5 years). We both worked in the same field, had the same interests. So in this case he was kind of a father figure. The problem here is still the same - even if you're from the same field, you're unequal. And it was hard for me to defend my positions sometimes, because he had a lot more experience in life and in profession. So you're always a learner. And it's pretty uncomfortable, if you seek for 50/50 relationship (but they say relationship is never 50/50, that's what I'm only learning).

Yeah, daddy issues I guess?)

Oh, and also I'm from the country where being gay is kind of prohibited. And was prohibited in his young age (I mean that guy who was 50). So in that situation you both are very different not only because of age gap (physically, mentally, intellectually), but also very different as gays. We had different positions about gay relationship, love, about how we can and should express our sexuality. That's tough)

bi2

Superior Member
Media
Yes, it was a lot of fun being the centre of attention and he would make sure I got a treat every time I visited- a blowjob, 20 minutes of rimming, a dildo he had made, a gentle anal introduction, a night of spooning and waking with a big cock in my arse etc.
There is something so depraved, so carnal and so thrilling to wake up and realize that your fuckbuddy has taken "advantage" of a situation of sleeping together and taken you from behind. Its extremely hot and sensual, to think that he didnt care about "consent" but his primary concern was his primal needs. With my fuckbuddy this has happened many times, of course discussions were always had about the boundaries of what is acceptable and isnt. This is magnified in age gap relationship where all the power and authority goes to almost always the older of the two. From my perspective it makes my life so much easier in complying and following his lead and direction.