Big age gap relationships

Noctilucent

Cherished Member
Media
My age gap relationships have been been wider with women more than men. With men it's only been 5 years plus or minus, but with women the difference was greater. When i was in my early 20s i had an on/off thing with a married woman who'd visit where I live for work a few times a year and she was 17 or 18 years older. I suspect she was in a sexless relationship and i was young and horny and offered (and gave) the things she perhaps felt she was missing out on. It wasn't the only one, but the encounter that occurred most often.

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The part I'm responding to is the first sentence-"I think same sex relationships are unique in that their dynamic isn't necessarily as informed by millions of yrs of evolution and social dynamics", no association, and no sentence that doesn't have a subject
Fair enough, but I think the older man younger man dynamic, even in a mentorship sense, is still a relatively recent human phenomenon, juxtaposed against older man younger woman, which probably predates the chimpanzee.

Reactions: bi2

Robert Dole

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fair enough, but I think the older man younger man dynamic, even in a mentorship sense, is still a relatively recent human phenomenon, juxtaposed against older man younger woman, which probably predates the chimpanzee.
So sexual learning has only recently become a same sex phenomena?
I suggest that learning from others is a basic human trait, as they say "monkey see monkey do". Naturally, this learning would be (and often is) from older individuals simply because of their social proximity and greater life experience, sometimes formally, and is perpetuated in partnering for the same reasons- that older partners represent an ally of social standing and experience within the group irrespective of sex. This was (and is) much more important in a tribal society where a desirable partner is something to be closely protected of necessity, and is not unique to heterosexual relationships then or now.

It seems a case where homosexual behavior has only within the last 1000 years or so been widely marginalised, mainly by the political will of the church, and I suggest that in the past homosexuality was just something else older men taught younger men...

Reactions: coffinhack

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No im saying the idea of a older /younger male pairing that wasn't a paternal/offspring dynamic is the recent phenomenon. It's only until about 8K yrs ago that we got past 1 man reproducing for every 17 women...what that makes is a human history dominated by prima nocta and veritable infanticide, not a fertile space for non related older male presence. Combine that with my hypothesis that males actually have a natural aversion to incest( females actually have to develop a biochemical aversion to their fathers scent come puberty), it's still my assertion that the dynamic is relatively new

Robert Dole

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is something so depraved, so carnal and so thrilling to wake up and realize that your fuckbuddy has taken "advantage" of a situation of sleeping together and taken you from behind. Its extremely hot and sensual, to think that he didnt care about "consent" but his primary concern was his primal needs. With my fuckbuddy this has happened many times, of course discussions were always had about the boundaries of what is acceptable and isnt. This is magnified in age gap relationship where all the power and authority goes to almost always the older of the two. From my perspective it makes my life so much easier in complying and following his lead and direction.
Yes, more a case of consensual non-consent once trust develops. I'd learnt that he was a respectful lover and incredibly protective with experience, so if I felt him press up against my bum in bed I would quietly encourage him by moving against him or providing better access so he could press more closely. In time this progressed to him rubbing against my hole and I soon asked him to lube me before doing so- wow, what a feeling. It was obviously good for him too because he would often cum between my cheeks or up my back- I was confident with his cock by then, so started guiding his cock into my hole and lying a still as possible while he continued. This often resulted in an anal orgasm and lots of cum from both of us, and when he woke me one morning with his cock pressing up against me the answer was yes, a hazy mixture of orgasm and mostly asleep but very aware of just how good it was. This happened several times and we both enjoyed it, so when he suggested that he wake me up with his cock I agreed after some thought (involving a very hard leaky cock).
The first time he tried it I woke as he lubed me, but the second time he was well engaged by the time my cock let fly- like a wet dream involving a big cock in my arse. I really liked it and it became a regular thing to have a sticky bum on the way to the shower, it was one of those things that brought us much closer and started him exploring his bottoming fantasy with me...

Reactions: bi2

bi2

Superior Member
Media
Yes, more a case of consensual non-consent once trust develops. I'd learnt that he was a respectful lover and incredibly protective with experience,
Thats really a good way of expressing the sex that takes place when one is asleep and the other wants sex.

As a submissive feminine bottom, I have always happily seen my role as to serve myself up for my Top fuckbuddy, so when he feels and wants sex, I almost always try and be available there for him. So even when I was asleep and he starts lubing my hole, my natural instinct despite being almost asleep is to spread my legs to help facilitate his cock entering my hole. Its the least I could do and its the most also he expects from me, so in many ways he understands I am obviously not 100% into sex at that point in time, but very happy and willingly want to provide for him a sexual outlet. Usually when he is that horny and ready to blow a load, its only a few minutes of fucking before he cums deep inside me in any case.

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I never really thought of it a service as such or submissive, just a case where our needs met…
I am a guy that can be dominant and submissive .. when things occur .. I’d tell whoever I am with if wanted to fuck and I’m asleep just slide it in and give my ass a good pounding..I sleep naked so no underwear to get in way .. I am a sound sleeper so sometimes I’d wake up but a lot of times I didn’t

But!!! Don’t say that to who you are telling it to around few friends there having a few beers hehe

HungBtmVegas

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I’m 57. I have a new lover who is 30. The age gap is there; we don’t discuss the future but have a great time.
I've only discussed a real future with one ex and I wish we hadn't because that was the only time where our age gap played a negative role

nickosarus

1st Like
Media
Back in my late teen years and throughout my 20’s I’ve always seeked out older men. It’s a deeply embedded thing for me. Yes I’ve had a few guys my age, but it always felt right with an older man. I have daddy issues, I’ll take that, and that has probably heavily influenced my decision to choose older men. I don’t like dating younger, because I feel like I’m exploiting them in some kind of way. There’s definitely a limit with me, 48 MAX, but I’ve seen some smoking hot 50+ year olds that I’d love to make my husband, but being heavily influenced by my mother, she feels as though older gentleman will take advantage of me (some have honestly). I’ll be 30 in 9 months so the max age will adjust accordingly. Being in a relationship with an older guy is ultimately what I want, and my “old soul” definitely draws them in. I know a lot of 80’s and 90’s R&B (and some pop and a little bit of alternative) jams that get them questioning my age and it intrigues them lol. Whenever the vibe is right, I feel safe and secure and when I’m bottoming, I don’t mind being dominated (but there is a fine line with me because I have a “macho man” personality complex too). When the stars align right and I’m topping, I love that feeling of being a man and getting an older gentleman to be vulnerable with me and bottom for me turns me on soo much. It’s not really the same with someone my age, and DEFINITELY not with someone younger.
When I was coming up, 18/19 year olds were actively seeking out 25+ men all the time and there really wasn’t outrage about it (to my knowledge). Nowadays, the older gentleman are being called pedophiles and similar names, for it and it’s changed the narrative drastically.

That’s my spill.

Reactions: senilis

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
People throw words / names like that just to be jerks .. and assholes.. used to be a time of much older man was with a younger woman it was ok.. but let it be a much older man with a younger man.. and he’s branded a perv.. and other names..

It’s called” the double standard”

BUT. If everyone did what others wanted then life would be boring because you’d be giving up who you are and what you like for a bunch of people that judge everyone for what they do.. when they need to look in the mirror and judge themselves

Reactions: halcyondays

Evenflow618

Legendary Member
Media
It’s beneficial for their being an age gap as long as there is no manipulation involved. I learned a lot from an older woman who taught how to fuck better and last long

Reactions: coffinhack

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The person I am with manipulated me I guess.. he was the one that came up to me in the club/bar and began talking to me.. and asked if I wanted to dance with him..

I was on one side thinking of saying no.. and other side said sure go ahead.. here this person much younger than me showing interest in doing something with me .. ( wasn’t sexual ) .. just to hang out have fun.. even took him home with me where we crashed .. no sex or anything occurred ..

This actually made him more interested in me because I didn’t take advantage of him being drunk..

I looked at him in the eyes and told him I wasn’t that type of guy.. that if we were going to do anything like that he was going to be sober and awake .. and I would be sober as well..

I never could figure this out because I had took many guys home had sex with them and woke up next morning naked in bed with him or them just depended on who tagged along ..

But with him .. I lt was like instantly wanted to treat him better than I had guys before him

Reactions: HungBtmVegas

HungBtmVegas

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The person I am with manipulated me I guess.. he was the one that came up to me in the club/bar and began talking to me.. and asked if I wanted to dance with him..

I was on one side thinking of saying no.. and other side said sure go ahead.. here this person much younger than me showing interest in doing something with me .. ( wasn’t sexual ) .. just to hang out have fun.. even took him home with me where we crashed .. no sex or anything occurred ..

This actually made him more interested in me because I didn’t take advantage of him being drunk..

I looked at him in the eyes and told him I wasn’t that type of guy.. that if we were going to do anything like that he was going to be sober and awake .. and I would be sober as well..

I never could figure this out because I had took many guys home had sex with them and woke up next morning naked in bed with him or them just depended on who tagged along ..

But with him .. I lt was like instantly wanted to treat him better than I had guys before him
How is that manipulation?

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I meant him manipulating me as a joke..

It was kind of a strange night.. I saw him and then I saw him looking at me.. and I thought no way I’d have a chance with him..

But it was like something clicked instantly and as I got to know him more I felt like this wasn’t goi g to be just another one nighter

HungBtmVegas

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I meant him manipulating me as a joke..

It was kind of a strange night.. I saw him and then I saw him looking at me.. and I thought no way I’d have a chance with him..

But it was like something clicked instantly and as I got to know him more I felt like this wasn’t goi g to be just another one nighter
My experiences are different because I'm usually the one actively pursuing older instead of vice versa

bi2

Superior Member
Media
I’m 57. I have a new lover who is 30. The age gap is there; we don’t discuss the future but have a great time.
With my fuckbuddy, we have good physical relationship and thats all either of us want, so I think because we satisfy each other sexually, we continue hooking up. There is over 40 years difference between us and we have good enjoyable sex, we dont discuss the future, because we enjoy the present and the fun that we have.