Best angle for anal fuck pleasure... bottoms.

Have become very fond of piledriver. Altho is really painful with above avg to large hung guys. It is also the only position I can cum hands free. Must be the 'hurts so good' effect.
How does a piledriver works?

ConorJ

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
How does a piledriver works?
15_5.gif

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This morning I rode my bf and he hit my prostate perfectly. Came almost instantly
Truly a magical feeling......cum just flowing from my cock........all from the pleasure deep inside my body, instead of my cock.....

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Mmmmh this is exactly how i made this 19yo guy cum hands free just by fucking him with my average sized dick from behind and finding his best spots inside... i felt so happpy and proud!

Yeah, a combination of the first two was one of the most satisfying fucks I've received. He propped my middle up on some pillows so my hole was sticking up, exposed and vulnerable. And his legs were between mine, holding them open. But his body was against mine, pinning me down. I expected the insertion to hurt but he took his time and enjoyed feeling me flinch a little as he eased in. Got it like that only once but would like to do it again if I was convinced the top knew what he was doing.

CraigS41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My all time favorite is me laying on my side, usually left side with my right leg bent to my chest and left leg straight, with the top straddling my left leg. Allows the deepest penetration and hit's whatever spot that makes me have dry orgasms, one after the other

ripsrips

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love to start on my side. Honestly, unless it's a really fucked up position - a decent cock is going to find my sweet spot. Once I've been "broken in" a bit from the easier position, I usually let the top decide. I've found that when they can fuck their way, it adds a new depth to the intensity as well.

View attachment 1135773

I would love to see the whole scene on this!

Reactions: Antoniooo

Silbot.

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I so need that!

Per the question, the optimal position varies according to the guy, his skill level, and the size of his dick, with bigger not necessarily being better. Except for that position right up there. A big dick is great for that.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My all time favorite is me laying on my side, usually left side with my right leg bent to my chest and left leg straight, with the top straddling my left leg. Allows the deepest penetration and hit's whatever spot that makes me have dry orgasms, one after the other
This IS a GREAT position...............very deep penetration is exactly right....oh, so damn good.........

Reactions: Antoniooo