Best angle for anal fuck pleasure... bottoms.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What position and angle do you find the most anal pleasure when using a toy or a nice cock in your ass?

I have recently found incredible sensations and prostate orgasms when riding very rigid toys by being on top and leaning backwards so the toy really nails my front wall and prostate. I ride it very vigorously so my cock is flopping up and down which seems to give it its own stimulation, adding to the overall intensity! Kind of like the tyranny is doing in this GIF...

189_1000.gif

I ooze some nice globs riding a big, hard toy like this!

What angle and techniques give you the best anal pleasure?

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Anything that rubs against the prostate is gonna feel good.. your gif shows a great position but i think riding the other eay might hit the prostate better
I agree with the above. I enjoy most positions....anything that rubs, strikes, and strokes my prostate.....I also just love to feel nice, slow, deep strokes....the head opening me up and the shaft sliding deep and "filling" my ass....balls deep feels wonderful......and eventually will give me a wonderfully strong orgasm.......so damn good.....

I love to start on my side. Honestly, unless it's a really fucked up position - a decent cock is going to find my sweet spot. Once I've been "broken in" a bit from the easier position, I usually let the top decide. I've found that when they can fuck their way, it adds a new depth to the intensity as well.

a16.gif

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yes
yes! that is exactly it. that is the way my best friend always fucked my ass back in the day. makes me hard just to watch this and think of how it felt to be on bottom.
Oh yes.....love feeling the tops full weight on top of you....full body contact....hard, strong and powerful.......slowly, steadily, deeply giving you that dick.......love it when you can hook your feet inside his calves and start moving together, thrust for thrust....arching your back and raising your ass....wanting his cock deeper and deeper inside your ass.......so damn good.....

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I love to start on my side. Honestly, unless it's a really fucked up position - a decent cock is going to find my sweet spot. Once I've been "broken in" a bit from the easier position, I usually let the top decide. I've found that when they can fuck their way, it adds a new depth to the intensity as well.

View attachment 1135773
I wouldn’t mind that cock in me!

Reactions: SoaringSpirit

akg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My favourite position differs depending on the guy. On my stomache with his weight on me taking me from behind feels totally amazing, especially if he talks to me and grunts and tells me how much he loves it. My favourite position on an “emotional” level has to be missionary because I like a guy to kiss me while slowly thrusting, taking his time. When he finally cums, I want to look into his eyes and see the final moment of vulnerability. Fucking corny. :joy:

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love to start on my side.
I've heard that's a position with easy entry, but never had the chance to try it. You can squirm a little to adjust angles and depth, but his arms and legs around you prevent you from getting away.

Once I've been "broken in" a bit from the easier position, I usually let the top decide. I've found that when they can fuck their way, it adds a new depth to the intensity as well.
There's always the thrill of anticipation when I feel the top positioning my body for his pleasure.

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You mean something like this?
z4-gif.1138409
z3-gif.1138410
Yeah, a combination of the first two was one of the most satisfying fucks I've received. He propped my middle up on some pillows so my hole was sticking up, exposed and vulnerable. And his legs were between mine, holding them open. But his body was against mine, pinning me down. I expected the insertion to hurt but he took his time and enjoyed feeling me flinch a little as he eased in. Got it like that only once but would like to do it again if I was convinced the top knew what he was doing.

Ladavid9

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What position and angle do you find the most anal pleasure when using a toy or a nice cock in your ass?

I have recently found incredible sensations and prostate orgasms when riding very rigid toys by being on top and leaning backwards so the toy really nails my front wall and prostate. I ride it very vigorously so my cock is flopping up and down which seems to give it its own stimulation, adding to the overall intensity! Kind of like the tyranny is doing in this GIF...

View attachment 1126109

I ooze some nice globs riding a big, hard toy like this!

What angle and techniques give you the best anal pleasure?
I like missionary.

BMTC

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Like mentioned anything hitting the prostate is a plus. I like laying on back with my legs up or spread so my junk is exposed. If it's a cock or toy I like feeling angling up towards my belly that way I seem to feel more internal fullness and force. This allows the top to do whatever to my junk. And they cum on my balls, belly, chest, or pull my face in