Benji Travis (It’s Judy’s Life)

curiouspn0yboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
you think he cheats?
With how horny he is yeah when he goes on his trips . Maybe Judy caught on because now he brings at least one kid lol. But oh if he was down for a bj or fuck a guy hole tho lol plus if he cheated with a guy he can’t get them pregnant lol.

Reactions: Takashi18

thicklikeboba

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
you think he cheats?
There is this one vlog from like last year or so (sadly I cannot remember which one or I would have posted it here already) where Judy was looking for him because of some news and then she found him in the guest bedroom where he was caught off guard. Judy wasn't able to read the room, but boy was about to whip out his dick. So he's super mega horny at all times, thus I'm assuming that he has some other people that he plays with. And yes, I keep the gender vague, because of what @curiouspn0yboy mentioned.

Reactions: Takashi18

SamIAmToday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do you think he cheats?
100000%. I haven’t watched in years but after the first kid he made a comment on vid about how Judy’s body wasn’t like a model’s body but he preferred Judy. I remember saying to myself that was bs and he isn’t physically attracted to her as he was before they had kids and he is convincing himself otherwise. I believe he loves her but he gets his rocks off other ways. Plus he called out Judy for faking orgasms. She tried to play it off but he knew she was faking

curiouspn0yboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There is this one vlog from like last year or so (sadly I cannot remember which one or I would have posted it here already) where Judy was looking for him because of some news and then she found him in the guest bedroom where he was caught off guard. Judy wasn't able to read the room, but boy was about to whip out his dick. So he's super mega horny at all times, thus I'm assuming that he has some other people that he plays with. And yes, I keep the gender vague, because of what @curiouspn0yboy mentioned.
Yes I remember that vlog too. It was either he was sexting or jacking off lol

Takashi18

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I skimmed through their videos and I don't think I was able to find it. I am PRETTY SURE she deleted the vlog or that scene, because I also remember people commenting that everyone knew what Benji was up to.
I can just imagine he was about to stroke that cock of his