Ben Aldridge

kaic29777

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm on the fence about these videos about Ben. I don't doubt that there are people who has his videos. Part of me, the curious side wants to see some of those videos while part of me don't want it to leak cause I don't know how it will affect him as a person if it does leak. I like him since I first watched him in the Our Girl series.

Di_No

Worshipped Member
Media
I'm on the fence about these videos about Ben. I don't doubt that there are people who has his videos. Part of me, the curious side wants to see some of those videos while part of me don't want it to leak cause I don't know how it will affect him as a person if it does leak. I like him since I first watched him in the Our Girl series.

What kind of videos?

MrHobbs

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Look, people who brag about having these bids either don't actually have them or do, but know well leaking them would get them in trouble.

Ben turned 38 recently. Hoping he's gonna be in something TV or movie wise in 2024.

mattthebruinsfan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i wish it was ben, i think hes hotter than jonathan
It's probably dependent on whether one's taste runs to smouldering guys or cute puppydog-ish ones. It's certainly interesting to have someone of the latter type in sex scenes as hot as those in Fellow Travelers.

That said, I certainly wouldn't object to Ben taking a page from the books of Richard Armitage and Murray Bartlett and doing some scorching hot prestige drama relatively late in his career.

MrHobbs

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mmmm, him being tied up and in those tight clothes for Knock at the Cabin was working for me

Love to see him paired up with Luke MacFarlane

Yes that was hot. Would love to see him bound and gagged in a tv show or movie.
He gives a bratty sub vibe.

Reactions: Justin Brookes

Justin Brookes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes that was hot. Would love to see him bound and gagged in a tv show or movie.
He gives a bratty sub vibe.

He outright admites to liking being dominated which is hot af

It probably balances out by Bailey being (by far) the better actor.

Idk about by far, but I guess I have only seen him Crashing and Fellow Travelers. Didn’t really feel any difference in acting level from those performances versus Long Call, Spoiler Alert or Knock at the Cabin.

Reactions: MrHobbs

MrHobbs

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He outright admites to liking being dominated which is hot af

Idk about by far, but I guess I have only seen him Crashing and Fellow Travelers. Didn’t really feel any difference in acting level from those performances versus Long Call, Spoiler Alert or Knock at the Cabin.

I really want to find the interviews where he says this lol.

Reactions: Jonas Reiss

MrHobbs

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It seems that Tyger is completed but only has a Coming Soon, so no release date.

There's a few pics of it on the imdb site, but just one of Ben's character, Sebastian. Screenshot_20231204-021645_Chrome.jpg

Ben's also playing a character named Mike in a movie called Paris Paradis with Monica Belluci in it. That movie is currently in production, according to imdb.

Reactions: Jason GayLight