Barry keoghan

Golem40

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
(GIF)  A full shot of a shirtless Barry Keoghan engaged in dumbbell arm workout. Framed diagonally in the shaky video, he stands facing the camera in a well lit room with both feet close together. He performs a bicep curl with a dumbbell in both upward facing palms. Rapidly, he curls the weight up by bending his elbow, keeping the elbow close to his body then slowly lowering the weight to the starting position. He's wearing a black athletic shorts with a drawcord waist and a short dishevelled bowl cut brown hair while behind the scenes on the set of 'Saltburn'. [Gif Creator/Editor: k-wame.tumblr.com]

(GIF)  A full shot of a shirtless Barry Keoghan engaged in dumbbell arm workout. Framed diagonally in the shaky video, he stands facing the camera in a well lit room with both feet close together. He performs a bicep curl with a dumbbell in both upward facing palms. Rapidly, he curls the weight up by bending his elbow, keeping the elbow close to his body then slowly lowering the weight to the starting position. The camera zooms in on him wearing a black athletic shorts with a drawcord waist and a short dishevelled bowl cut brown hair while behind the scenes on the set of 'Saltburn'. [Gif Creator/Editor: k-wame.tumblr.com]

Nico19

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I hope Barry don't go naked.

It would be a back 2 back movie where he goes naked and then he would be considered a one-trick pony. As much as I wanna see his boy-cunt in cinema, he better slow down a bit.

Tvcelebjoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh stop being ridiculous. As far we know he is straight. That's the end of it.
Calm down

I don’t care. I don’t fancy him at all. Just had enough experience of life and the horny straight guys who aren’t quite all they portrqy.