Tumblr: Image

BarebackOnly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Looking into his next movie, Bird, and the director of the film, Andrea Arnold has nudity in all her previous films. 5 out of 5. So there's a chance Barry will get naked in that

I hope Barry don't go naked.

It would be a back 2 back movie where he goes naked and then he would be considered a one-trick pony. As much as I wanna see his boy-cunt in cinema, he better slow down a bit.

Caesarimp

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

It would be a back 2 back movie where he goes naked and then he would be considered a one-trick pony. As much as I wanna see his boy-cunt in cinema, he better slow down a bit.

As much as I resent your phrasing, you're correct. I would not expect him to go full frontal again soon. He's clearly not opposed to nudity and I'm sure he'll do it if it's right for the part, but no actor wants to be known simply as the guy who will get his dick out when asked. Not saying he won't do it again, he may, but it will probably be at least a few years.

escape7

Sexy Member
Media

He's hardly a one trick pony. He won the British Academy Award last year. He's a respected actor in respectable films. He's not some D-lister doing trashy, fluff pieces.