Balls getting sucked

thebedwizard93

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Are you into it?
Personally it not only doesn't feel good but it is borderline painful.
I really dont see the appeal.
I agree. One of my balls are sensitive so its only enjoyable on one side. I prefer my balls to be licked instead of sucked.

Reactions: uncutguy37

2xistTrunks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Absolutely love having my balls licked, sucked or fondled. I keep them shaved smooth for both the sucker's and my enjoyment. Being that mine are the size of large eggs, most people can only fit one at a time in their mouth, which feels amazing as it rolls around in their wet mouth.

tnman

SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Absolutely love having my balls licked, sucked or fondled. I keep them shaved smooth for both the sucker's and my enjoyment. Being that mine are the size of large eggs, most people can only fit one at a time in their mouth, which feels amazing as it rolls around in their wet mouth.
Im with you! forcefully sucked and pulled on absolutely drives me WILD! if you want to make my eyes roll back in my head just take one in your mouth

Reactions: 2xistTrunks

Jacksbiguncutcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Maybe the most explosive orgasm I ever had was from getting my balls sucked. A GF back in my college days lived right next door to me and she loved to suck and fuck my big cock. She would sometimes call me in the middle of the night to come over for sex. One time she was lying on her back on a sofa with her head tilted back and I was fucking her throat with my big balls slapping her face. When she sensed that I was about to come, she pulled out my cock and kept jerking it while taking both of my big swollen balls into her mouth. I exploded, shooting thick ropes of cum all over her with some hitting the other end of the sofa. Would love to do this again!!!!
Love to have one mouth sucking my cock while another sucks my balls. Both will be well fed!!!