Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Tried something last night and I think I have hit on something. Weights produce the biggest bang for the buck when it comes to stretching your sack, that is unless you're sitting or lying down. Weights and gravity work wonders, but if your nuts are not hanging free, much of the benefit of weights is lost. Last night as I laid down, I was wearing my newest weight which is 43ozs. Unlike usual, last night I pulled my cock and balls up in front of my legs rather than having them hang behind (I am always freeballing). Lying on my side I could feel that my balls were not touching the bed and that meant that the weight on them would be able to stretch my sack all night long. During the night my sack above the weights was getting sore, but that I am absolutely positive about is because the weight was pulling and stretching that area. A couple of times during the night I massaged that area and that definitely helped. The ultimate test was this morning. After I got up I went to the john and sat down to pee and my nuts hit the water. Wearing weights during the day is amazing, and I never grow tired of how great it feels to have my nuts and cock bounce all over the place as I walk around. However, there are many times throughout the day were you are sitting and the weights aren't doing much. Wearing them in bed like I did last night meant that the stretch was non stop. Rolling over of course required that I grab my nuts and weight as I did it, but hell, not complaining about that. Also, feeling the weight of that weight and knowing it was stretching my sack was a definite turn on. Apparently my dick agreed based on the amount of precum I was producing as well.

Last edited:

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A quick follow up. Put on second weight this morning and as I was walking around they were clanging together. Some would be embarrassed if out in public and that was happening to them. Not me, because that clanging means that there is space between the two weights and there can only be space between the two weights if I am stretched out real good!!!

Beardon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A quick follow up. Put on second weight this morning and as I was walking around they were clanging together. Some would be embarrassed if out in public and that was happening to them. Not me, because that clanging means that there is space between the two weights and there can only be space between the two weights if I am stretched out real good!!!
Love to hear and SEE that clanging! Hope you’re doing well, my friend.

Reactions: rbi99 and merc41