Ball stretching

shaved and trimmed

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes. Started 2 years ago with a half inch wide weight that was tight to keep on long. Now wear 3 3/4" of weights comfortably for days and working at increasing the time I have four inches on. I think that would bring me close to 3 pounds of weight.

Reactions: vincegre

Sexy Member
Media
We all have a sort of ideal we think a man should look like. Sometimes we naturally live up to it and sometimes we don’t. When I looked in the mirror I loved my body but the one thing I always wanted were lower hanging bigger balls. I wasn’t blessed with them naturally. Funny, but I’m ok with having my average size dick but I envied low hangers.

I first learned about ball stretching right here on lpsg decades ago on an old account and started investing in some weights. At first my balls could only hold the thinnest of weights but I was persistent. I worked my way up. Now I used to have before and after shots up here on lpsg but deleted them when i cancelled my account but im so proud of them now that I have to show them off. Hahaha. Also to encourage the guys who are now starting.

My goal was never to get them to me knees just low enough that folks would say that’s a nice package without thinking they needed to call a doctor lol IMG_8064.jpeg