Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Totally agree with Electronips. Not only the feeling of the weights tugging on my shit, but the bouncing and thrusting up against my thin material shorts making their obvious play for attention, is pretty damn erotic. I work out naked at home and pretty much always have weights on as well. After all this time I still enjoy seeing myself between sets as I stretch in front of my mirrors and watching my nuts bounce and move around like crazy. My main goal though, is not the feeling or sight of it, but the fact that it is helping me stretch my sack for a better hang.

Attachments

louparis10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone else find ball stretching addictive?
Yes slowly I become ball stretching addicted.
Try to wear every day and night.
After two days with no jewellery for airport security controls, today Feb 29 back with ballstretcher.
20240129_094504.jpg

As I now feel used to it, I try to keep it for one month

D

deleted26322881

Totally agree with Electronips. Not only the feeling of the weights tugging on my shit, but the bouncing and thrusting up against my thin material shorts making their obvious play for attention, is pretty damn erotic. I work out naked at home and pretty much always have weights on as well. After all this time I still enjoy seeing myself between sets as I stretch in front of my mirrors and watching my nuts bounce and move around like crazy. My main goal though, is not the feeling or sight of it, but the fact that it is helping me stretch my sack for a better hang.
Fuck yes!