Aydin Eyikan (dancer)

Caesarimp

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The boy can dance, but he CANNOT act. And I've not heard him sing solo yet, so that's TBD.
He's young, attractive, and a good dancer, but those aspects are all time sensitive.

Where would one have seen him act? (Genuinely asking) To my knowledge all his roles have been some variation of chorus boy so far?

Reactions: bigboaster

hbblover

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Where would one have seen him act? (Genuinely asking) To my knowledge all his roles have been some variation of chorus boy so far?
Correct, but even as a member of the ensemble you still have to act.
And his "acting" in The Music Man was quite bad.
Nothing against him, personally. I just think you need to find what works for your strengths, and dancing is his.
He won't last in the musical theatre world once he ages out of dancing without better singing and acting abilities.

Kaliso

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nothing against him, personally. I just think you need to find what works for your strengths, and dancing is his.
He won't last in the musical theatre world once he ages out of dancing without better singing and acting abilities.
He could teach dancing, or be a choreographer. Or marry a rich guy, as we all aspire to.

Caesarimp

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Interesting. I wonder how much of that is just the fact that he's pretty new to that end of it. I mean, you can see a lot of his background in dance on IG but idk how much musical theater experience he had prior to moving out to NYC. I'm sure he'll grow into it at least somewhat

Daboy09

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Interesting. I wonder how much of that is just the fact that he's pretty new to that end of it. I mean, you can see a lot of his background in dance on IG but idk how much musical theater experience he had prior to moving out to NYC. I'm sure he'll grow into it at least somewhat
Yea he is a talented guy I’d imagine if he works at he will improve. Not sure he is looking to be the leading male in a show but seems more likely to be happiest dancing it’s clearly what his passion is

Reactions: Caesarimp

hbblover

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wasn't he just a member of the singing ensemble in The Music Man? What 'acting' showcase there did he tank?
Even if you're just a singing or dancing ensemble, you're still required to act in the scenes that you're in, and he was very much lacking in the department.
Again, nothing against him personally. I truly hope he learns and grows.

JohnnyCat80

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight