Aydin Eyikan (dancer)

SU26

Sexy Member
Media
I had a random Aydin sighting last week. He was waiting for his iced coffee at Starbucks. Of course, the barista pronounced his name as "Aidan" when she called it out. He was all bundled up because it was a nasty weather day. Luckily, I looked up from my phone - I knew it was him right away, too. (It was next door to a Templ, btw)

Caesarimp

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We only wish he would do of. He would do well !!

I'm sure he knows that. He's a gay boy in New York, he almost certainly knows at least a few people who are on OnlyFans. Plus, with the all the thirsty reactions to his posts and the way his social media following has grown in the past year or two, it's not hard to imagine how well it would translate to OF. Idk what his IG subscriber numbers are, but he must be doing decently well there already. His Broadway dance career seems to be going pretty well and he's still very young. He doesn't need to do OF. Maybe some day if he wants to cash in before moving on to some other phase in life, but I doubt he's gonna do it any time soon.

Daboy09

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm sure he knows that. He's a gay boy in New York, he almost certainly knows at least a few people who are on OnlyFans. Plus, with the all the thirsty reactions to his posts and the way his social media following has grown in the past year or two, it's not hard to imagine how well it would translate to OF. Idk what his IG subscriber numbers are, but he must be doing decently well there already. His Broadway dance career seems to be going pretty well and he's still very young. He doesn't need to do OF. Maybe some day if he wants to cash in before moving on to some other phase in life, but I doubt he's gonna do it any time soon.
Totally agree with you on the points made. But hey a guy can dream right !