100% Gay, 0% Straight

Dokteki

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think I would be a millionaire by now if I had a dollar for everytime someone posted this nonsense. :joy:
On a site where people will not spend money for nudes it is odd how often people say this. It does get posted on every thread of someone without an OF.

Caesarimp

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
On a site where people will not spend money for nudes it is odd how often people say this. It does get posted on every thread of someone without an OF.

Yep, every single thread is "oh I wish he would start an OF" and then the moment someone does it immediately becomes "he's a scammer because he did not send me personally a free hour long hardcore gay orgy video". I mean, I'm being hyperbolic, but we've been through the ringer of influencers and celebrities starting OnlyFans, we know that most of them are garbage. Maybe we should be careful what we wish for.

Dokteki

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yep, every single thread is "oh I wish he would start an OF" and then the moment someone does it immediately becomes "he's a scammer because he did not send me personally a free hour long hardcore gay orgy video". I mean, I'm being hyperbolic, but we've been through the ringer of influencers and celebrities starting OnlyFans, we know that most of them are garbage. Maybe we should be careful what we wish for.
True, it is not the nudes that people here love the most, but the chance to whine and complain about it.

Caesarimp

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
True, it is not the nudes that people here love the most, but the chance to whine and complain about it.

Well, if the odds were high that we were going to get actual fully frontal nudity for semi-reasonable prices, that would be one thing. But does anyone believe that Axel, or like 80% of the other people we talk about on this board, are gonna do that? Because its highly unlikely.

Dokteki

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, if the odds were high that we were going to get actual fully frontal nudity for semi-reasonable prices, that would be one thing. But does anyone believe that Axel, or like 80% of the other people we talk about on this board, are gonna do that? Because its highly unlikely.
I am sure they can develop dozens of unrealistic thirst driven scenarios that lead to an OF

macansel

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know his leg is kind of flexed in this shot, but those huge thigh/calf muscles aren't normal for a happy-go-lucky tiktoker.

Those are real athlete legs that I need wrapped around my head. Perfect level of hairineess too.

axelthigh.jpg

He loves showing these big thighs doesn't he (as he should,they are beautiful)

TJS97

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know his leg is kind of flexed in this shot, but those huge thigh/calf muscles aren't normal for a happy-go-lucky tiktoker.

Those are real athlete legs that I need wrapped around my head. Perfect level of hairineess too.

View attachment 122159721
He's a runner which is why his legs are so developed