Axel Webber

nightbat

Superior Member
Media
I'm surprised this thread isn't blowing up, this guy has gone super viral recently and is the next big social media star. Cute with a good personality.

Someone spotted a rainbow shirt/jacket in one of his TikTok's and some took that as a possible sign that he is queer, but he also went to Catholic church in another TikTok so he is probably religious... he could be both... but personally i think he is very straight.

nightbat

Superior Member
Media
He’s got some YouTube videos up. In a Q&A he said the jury is still out and his last (only?) girlfriend was in 7th grade.

He was also homeschooled and says "i might have missed a little bit of social development in the girlfriend world", i think he is straight and is just being polite and quirky with his answer.

Looking at his older TikToks there is one video where he says he has a crush on Ana De Armas and wants to date her, and constantly uses "she" when talking about crushes or dating. Maybe Bisexual? Bicurious? But i think straight.

Reactions: Wolfgang Hullett

Lion_shier

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love this guy, he is cute and all of his videos are uplifting. My bi-FI is telling me that he isn't straight. Just like how I feel when the fist time I see kedmerwin and now he's dating a boy.

Nathan Lane

Superior Member
Media
This is why I love lpsg! I literally searched his name with zero hopes that there'd be a thread on him, but behold! Not only is therea thread, but it's alive and kicking!

PS - I think he's straight too. Very sweet, definitely not conservative at all! He's a little shy maybe because of the homeschooling etc and lack of exposure to buzzing social life (I'm assuming here...). But I think he's straight tbh.

nightbat

Superior Member
Media
PS - I think he's straight too. Very sweet, definitely not conservative at all! He's a little shy maybe because of the homeschooling etc and lack of exposure to buzzing social life (I'm assuming here...). But I think he's straight tbh.

Many people are taking his "jury's still out" comment to mean he is bicurious / bisexual, and that is possible, but i think he made that comment to make fun of the fact that he has only ever had one girlfriend, was homeschooled, even did college online, and has had almost no sexual experience with a girl. He may even be a virgin still.

Nathan Lane

Superior Member
Media
Many people are taking his "jury's still out" comment to mean he is bicurious / bisexual, and that is possible, but i think he made that comment to make fun of the fact that he has only ever had one girlfriend, was homeschooled, even did college online, and has had almost no sexual experience with a girl. He may even be a virgin still.

Very strong possibility on him being a virgin... He's shy and reserved and seems a little (very slightly) awkward in large social settings, especially given the spotlight he's thrown in now and all the parties he's slowly starting to attend...

PS - He looks so good with his haircut! He went from looking like an axel to an Alex lol