Votes: 87 41.2%
  • Stephen Mahy

Votes: 20 9.5%

• Total voters

undercurrent

Admired Member
Media
More Michael Boyd
He's hot af! Who does he play in Miss Saigon?

I will say though, I do find it weird that in Australia there is no SAG type equity system controlling performing names. There are often actors/performers with the same name. In the States, you'd have to change your name slightly, or add an initial, or use your middle name as the other performer was working first.

There's a hot and successful dancer/choreographer/actor/model/director of the same name already operating in Australia since the 90s.

He's the one in the middle next to Daniel Slater ( on the left) who used to do a lot of musicals and Wil Sabin who's a dancer.

Attachments

undercurrent

Admired Member
Media
It's from the opening night of Cirque du Soleil so I guess they dressed up for it...?
So, i checked. That is not him at all in those photos. He went to opening and was in a suit... also, he is a lot more hairy than the guy (who is not him) in the photo. This is what he wore to opening night here on the red carpet.

Reactions: Nyree

Garside

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So, i checked. That is not him at all in those photos. He went to opening and was in a suit... also, he is a lot more hairy than the guy (who is not him) in the photo. This is what he wore to opening night here on the red carpet.
Far more sensible!

Reactions: undercurrent