• Stephen Mahy

Votes: 20 9.4%

• Total voters

scottsgstuff

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Anybody got any pics or inside info on all the gorgeous theatre hotties on Aussie stages now? So many good looking guys in shows. Love to see more of any of them.
Popular leading men of interest:
Ainsley Melham from Aladdin, Kurt Phelan from QTC and Dirty Dancing, Brendan Irving from Bodyguard and Rocky Horror, David Harris from Priscilla Queen of the Desert, Stephen Mahy from Mamma Mia.
Any other chorus cast or guys from other shows? Aladdin+-+Ainsley+Melham.jpg
Kurt-Phelan.jpg
Brendan Irving.jpg
David Harris.jpg
Stephen Mahy.jpg

Brendan Irving is so hot to me.

Also Ainsley Melham is gay. I saw him in Aladdin and found his insta and was delightfully surprised.

scottsgstuff

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Brendan Irving is so hot to me.

Also Ainsley Melham is gay. I saw him in Aladdin and found his insta and was delightfully surprised.

Yes I saw him in Aladdin too. He is absolutely stunning. Helps that he has no shirt on for most of the show. ;) In fact most of the guys in that show are gorgeous. Where do they find them? lol.

I actually think all the guys on this list are gay except for Stephen Mahy who is apparently dating his co-star, unless that's just for publicity. Not sure about Kurt Phelan either but I'm pretty sure he's at least bi.

Yes I saw him in Aladdin too. He is absolutely stunning. Helps that he has no shirt on for most of the show. ;) In fact most of the guys in that show are gorgeous. Where do they find them? lol.

I actually think all the guys on this list are gay except for Stephen Mahy who is apparently dating his co-star, unless that's just for publicity. Not sure about Kurt Phelan either but I'm pretty sure he's at least bi.
I don't believe Brendan Irving is gay.

Arkaadien

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Reactions: MrsApple

Arkaadien

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for the great pics! Brandan's ex is gorgeous! I wish nudes would emerge of these stunners! Tim Draxl, Ben Hall and Jake Speer are beautiful too.
Ah Tim Draxl. Loved him since the first time I saw him in Swimming Upstream wuth Jesse Spencer. He has quite a few naked pics up on his Instagram too (shame no frontals lol). All around good guy. Love to meet him in real life one day just for a chat. His Tibetan trips look awe inspiring.

scottsgstuff

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Great thread!!!! Brendan has appeared frontal in Paul Freeman's books . I wish the others would follow!!

He sure did! WOW!! Here's what I could find. So hot and a really nice cock too. Wish there was something on his boyfriend as well.

Attachments

benson19

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He sure did! WOW!! Here's what I could find. So hot and a really nice cock too. Wish there was something on his boyfriend as well.
WOW indeed!!!!
So hot and what a impressive thick cock he has! Very nice.