• Stephen Mahy

Votes: 20 9.5%

• Total voters

Florentine91

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I lived in Sydney I had sex with two musical theatre actors, Eli Cooper and Hayden Tee. I lived right in the CBD so these people always came up on my Grindr.
Eli would hold sex parties at his apartment when on tour, although it was one-on-one with us but I got invited to a few of his gatherings. Hayden was a sweetheart, I always thought I’d have liked to have seen him again but never got round to it.
I did almost have a thing with Blake Bowden’s ex, we went on a few dates, but he was an odd one so it fizzled out.
I always, always, always hoped I’d run into Alex Rathgeber but alas, it wasn’t meant to be.

undercurrent

Admired Member
Media
When I lived in Sydney I had sex with two musical theatre actors, Eli Cooper and Hayden Tee. I lived right in the CBD so these people always came up on my Grindr.
Eli would hold sex parties at his apartment when on tour, although it was one-on-one with us but I got invited to a few of his gatherings. Hayden was a sweetheart, I always thought I’d have liked to have seen him again but never got round to it.
I did almost have a thing with Blake Bowden’s ex, we went on a few dates, but he was an odd one so it fizzled out.
I always, always, always hoped I’d run into Alex Rathgeber but alas, it wasn’t meant to be.
Any fun deets?

arr11

Cherished Member
Media
i saw hayden tee and blake appelquist both on grindr but i couldnt get them to talk to me booo
I always, always, always hoped I’d run into Alex Rathgeber but alas, it wasn’t meant

Reactions: Nyree

SRCaxton

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Liam Peel. Just perfect. And he's clearly packing.
He is just stunning and loves to show off that fully packed bulge. Wish he'd start an OF all ready. Shame he's married so not likely to get any app pics leaked unless someone saved some old ones. Looks like he's got a really nice cock.
LP4.png
LP5.png
LP6.png

LP1.png
LP2.png
LP3.png

LP7.png

Florentine91

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Any fun deets?
To be honest, not really. Both bottoms. Both very sweet.
Eli was into just about everything, very much a pass around party bottom. He wanted to be used.
Hayden was surprisingly quite affectionate. He was playing Javert at the time so to be hooking up with an affectionate, bottom Javert was an experience. As I mentioned previously, I wouldn’t have minded seeing him again but just never got round to organising it.
Other than their jobs there wasn’t much to make the experiences that memorable. I’ve had far more adventurous and interesting hookups with guys with less exciting jobs.

Reactions: Nyree and Jazle71

Garside

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Attachments

SRCaxton

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media