Attila toth (fitness model - nudes - pics & vids)

JDevon013

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
sure dude! I guess it was in your dreams LOL!
As you are located in Miami, Florida and I guess in your dreams you were in the gym in Budapest, Hungary where he lives!!! Just ridiculous and sad! Scream for attention! Seriously dude!
I travel dude. I’m not on house arrest in Miami lol

JDevon013

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Penises get hard. Maybe he's a grower not a shower.

Plus there are other things to have admired about him in the moment.
He may grow a bit in length but it was so thin I highly doubt there is any significant growth in girth. Not that I care that much anyway since he’s straight. And who knows, there might be girls who prefer thinner.

Meshuga

Cherished Member
Media
He may grow a bit in length but it was so thin I highly doubt there is any significant growth in girth. Not that I care that much anyway since he’s straight. And who knows, there might be girls who prefer thinner.
All signs are is he's not straight.

I'm married to a Hungarian, and go there once a year. It's not exactly easy being out in even Budapest let alone the countryside.

Mark-1985

Sexy Member
Media
I travel dude. I’m not on house arrest in Miami lol
sure dude, you travel exact to Hungary from the states all the time and are going to exact same gym to see his dick in the shower! LOL. Really?, probably in your dreams. If I didn't write he was living in Hungary, it would be probably in a gym in Miami or Florida near Miami.
So which gym was it dude?

Reactions: Meshuga

JDevon013

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
sure dude, you travel exact to Hungary from the states all the time and are going to exact same gym to see his dick in the shower! LOL. Really?, probably in your dreams. If I didn't write he was living in Hungary, it would be probably in a gym in Miami or Florida near Miami.
So which gym was it dude?
It was strictly coincidence. He’s not that important that I would travel thousands of miles just to see him in the shower. If I had, I would’ve been even more disappointed by what I saw lol

LenB33

Loved Member
Media
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For those of you who appreciate such things, let's talk about how well done the backlit photography is on is insta. I'm mainly talking about the images where he's standing outdoors with a sunset in the background.

That is actually really difficult to pull off, especially without having your foreground images looking either almost completely blacked out, or it ends up having such poor contrast that the subject just looks like a pool of mud.

But these look great! Very warm imagery, almost cozy. But still very energetic.

Attila has gotten the attention of some pretty skilled photographers, it would seem.

Attachments

lowtide99

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay