Attila toth (fitness model - nudes - pics & vids)

Meshuga

Cherished Member
Media
Just a reminder as people beg for non-existent nudes and speculate he might be a call boy in Dubai that Attila Toth is dedicated to fitness since a young age and is absolutely a master of his own sexuality and how he projects it. Even if we would love to see him sporting a 9” cock jerking in an OFs video, Attila leaves to the imagine otherwise with this sexy stare and raw masculine sexuality. He doesn’t need his hard cock to be a co-sign, he’s already got his sexual energy.
Hi Attila!

Van cukorpapája a Fideszben?

• Haha
Reactions: Need For Speed

nhk11

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's a shame he didn't properly go down the OF route. With his cute face, 6'5 body & king kong schlong, he could have been huge if he was willing to really sell it...

I blame the girlfriend for holding him back & limiting him to PG content
How do you know how big his dick is?

Dragons_cave

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I noticed the change in Attila’s appearance: less shredded, hairy and bearded :(. It seems a common trend in former fitness models to grow body hairs and beard; maybe they think to look more manly and mature. Instead I find that look shabby and unappealing; however I acknowledge that many people like the “rustic style” with unshaven skin and untidy face.
Attila_Toth_comp3.jpg

In my opinion, it’s a red flag that he has taken a different path and he is satisfied with many likes on IG and some sponsoring by minor brands. What a waste, for somebody with his potential :tired_face:.

Cached quiche

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I noticed the change in Attila’s appearance: less shredded, hairy and bearded :(. It seems a common trend in former fitness models to grow body hairs and beard; maybe they think to look more manly and mature. Instead I find that look shabby and unappealing; however I acknowledge that many people like the “rustic style” with unshaven skin and untidy face.
View attachment 115497881

In my opinion, it’s a red flag that he has taken a different path and he is satisfied with many likes on IG and some sponsoring by minor brands. What a waste, for somebody with his potential :tired_face:.
The man is still hotter than most people, all he did was grow hair it's not like he got a terminal illness, chill

Dragons_cave

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The man is still hotter than most people, all he did was grow hair it's not like he got a terminal illness, chill
“Terminal illness”? :laughing:. You completely missed my point; I don’t fret about him, it’s just sad how he ruined his career.
Attila_Toth_comp4.jpg

ClaphamRob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I like seeing male models naturally ageing.

I’ve met guys who body build and in fact I went out with a guy who was a bodybuilder and fitness instructor and it was tough. The constant “maintenance” (diet/sleep/exercise/tanning/choosing the “right” outfit/need for compliments/surgery and pills/injections) was quite draining, not just for him, but for anyone around him.

I’ve known of two friends who also went out with guys obsessed with their looks/build so would do anything to achieve the perfect body - in both of those cases they ended up taking their own lives, because they couldn’t deal with “ageing”. Maybe they surrounded themselves with people who were obsessed with looks, who were demanding and vain and judgemental and so thought that they would be discarded by these associates (I say “associates” because you would never be able to call these people “friends”) the moment that they looked a little “older”…

…I think that Atilla still looks amazing. I like his look, and I hope that he likes it and is comfortable and content with it too.

Dragons_cave

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I like seeing male models naturally ageing.

I’ve met guys who body build and in fact I went out with a guy who was a bodybuilder and fitness instructor and it was tough. The constant “maintenance” (diet/sleep/exercise/tanning/choosing the “right” outfit/need for compliments/surgery and pills/injections) was quite draining, not just for him, but for anyone around him.

I’ve known of two friends who also went out with guys obsessed with their looks/build so would do anything to achieve the perfect body - in both of those cases they ended up taking their own lives, because they couldn’t deal with “ageing”. Maybe they surrounded themselves with people who were obsessed with looks, who were demanding and vain and judgemental and so thought that they would be discarded by these associates (I say “associates” because you would never be able to call these people “friends”) the moment that they looked a little “older”…

…I think that Atilla still looks amazing. I like his look, and I hope that he likes it and is comfortable and content with it too.
Your position is similar to my opinion, although somebody keeps misinterpreting it :weary_face:. His current look is the consequence of his choice to step out from the fitness modelling business, so he doesn’t need to care about how much his appearance is marketable.

Meshuga

Cherished Member
Media
Your position is similar to my opinion, although somebody keeps misinterpreting it :weary_face:. His current look is the consequence of his choice to step out from the fitness modelling business, so he doesn’t need to care about how much his appearance is marketable.
He's not misinterpreting anything. You're typing opinions that are just... "Off." And it's not making sense.

Dragons_cave

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He's not misinterpreting anything. You're typing opinions that are just... "Off." And it's not making sense.
So you know my opinion better than me? Wow :confounded:.
I don’t expect that everyone agrees with me (as I wrote in my first post), nonetheless I have the right to dissent from the “on” position; moreover I haven’t read any reply that makes what I wrote “senseless”.
If you like the present Attila, good for you (although you noticed in a previous post that “he’s ostensibly balding and definitely losing muscle mass”, but I don’t draw conclusions about your opinion). This doesn’t change my stance, though. End of discussion.

• Haha
Reactions: Cached quiche

Cached quiche

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So you know my opinion better than me? Wow :confounded:.
I don’t expect that everyone agrees with me (as I wrote in my first post), nonetheless I have the right to dissent from the “on” position; moreover I haven’t read any reply that makes what I wrote “senseless”.
If you like the present Attila, good for you (although you noticed in a previous post that “he’s ostensibly balding and definitely losing muscle mass”, but I don’t draw conclusions about your opinion). This doesn’t change my stance, though. End of discussion.
End of discussion? Please you don't get to decide such things darling xx and as many words as you're trying to pull from a thesaurus to make you seem smart it's not working. He's hotter than ever and body hair is natural, he's not throwing away his career by growing hair

Oliver Vienna

Sexy Member
Media
Male
I think, his career would have been much different, if he was not so shy. We are talking about his career so far,so what is the bottom line after 10 years? Basically not so much, he is neither a big fashion model nor competitive body builder nor successluf influencer nor succesul erotic content creator.