At Men’s Urinals, Do You Unzip Or Unbuckle?

bill4494

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
also I've seen guys pick their dick up by the skin mid-shaft, it looks like they’re picking up something nasty and don’t want to touch it. Weird????
I saw a friend do this once (sadly the only glimpse I got of his cock). Yeah, I thought it was weird.

aliuel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
To be honest, as I’m extremely small soft, I need to get the top buttons open and belt loosened first. Then angle carefully while aiming with thumb and forefinger.

Trying to go just through the zipper is problematic as my cock is not really long enough and gets caught up in my pubic hair. Would end up just making a mess!

1XLPkg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don’t do well trying to fit through the fly, so I have to unbuckle and lift the package out. Don’t care if anyone checks it out. Makes it much easier to put it away without dribbling those last few drops in the pants, as well.

Reactions: AgHarley and phild

aaron1976

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Most of the time I just unzip, pull my dick through, take care of business, and shove it back in. If I'm not in a rush or if I need to re-tuck or adjust then I'll haul all the equipment out. And sometimes it just feels good to let the nuts hang free for a minute.

Reactions: AgHarley

phild

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
001.jpg

This guy is demonstrating the easiest way to piss at a urinal. I don't understand why you would struggle to get your dick out of a small hole in your pants and they try to fit it all back in afterwards when it's must easier to just get them down.

hourhamster

Superior Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Personally I take off my trousers and underwear. And also my shoes, socks and tshirt. Then I do my business. Then stand there for a few minutes to air dry completely. And then put my clothes and shoes back on again.
And then wash my hands, cuz I'm not wierd.

bill4494

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I wear Levi's 501s six days a week, so I don't unzip or unbuckle - I unbutton. :)
Forgot I was wearing Levi's with a zipper once and completely ruined the zipper pulling them open.:laughing:

• Haha
Reactions: kdubb