At Men’s Urinals, Do You Unzip Or Unbuckle?

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Good question! I’ve discussed this with friends and there’s a lot of variation.

For me it depend on the Jeans and if I’m wearing a belt. Button fly, low rise Jeans or a big thick belt mean I’ll unbuckle first. Standard cheap baggy Jeans with a zip fly and no belt then I’ll sometimes just unzip and haul my dick out through the fly. Dress/suit pants then probably via the zip.

I prefer unbuckling though, let’s you more easily pull the front of your underwear down to get everything out over the top. Trying to get your dick out through the Jeans fly and underwear fly can be a pain, especially if you’re dying for a slash.
You've really discussed this!?

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sometimes just unzip, other times unbuckle and pull cock and balls over the elastic waistband. Too much trouble fishing the fly, some of my boxer briefs don’t have a fly

also I've seen guys pick their dick up by the skin mid-shaft, it looks like they’re picking up something nasty and don’t want to touch it. Weird????

Reactions: AgHarley

AgHarley

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sometimes just unzip, other times unbuckle and pull cock and balls over the elastic waistband. Too much trouble fishing the fly, some of my boxer briefs don’t have a fly

also I've seen guys pick their dick up by the skin mid-shaft, it looks like they’re picking up something nasty and don’t want to touch it. Weird????
Funny you mention that. My ex used to do this. Pinch it from the skin mid shaft while peeing. I wonder if he learned that from people that didn’t want to tempt too much jerking off and sex shamed.

kdubb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I flop out my dick and balls to piss as it just seems to flow better with everything hanging out. If I'm wearing jeans (always button fly), I give the fly a quick yank to pop loose all the buttons. On the rare occasions when I wear a belt, I unbuckle it before opening the fly to let it all hang out. If I'm wearing shorts, I pull down the waist band. Since I always go commando, there's no underwear getting in the way of the process. I don't wear pants with zippers in the fly as they can be very painful going commando all the time.

bill4494

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I learned to unzip and fish it out through the fly. I learned to be real careful putting it away the first time I got my pubic hair caught in the zipper. In college I joked with a hung friend about the trouble his tightie whities must cause him and he said something like hell no I pull everything down. Ever since I open up my pants, push my underwear down if I'm wearing any, and flop it out. So much easier.

Sometimes I pee hands free but usually I aim my dick with my right hand. My left hand holds my underwear down and plays with my balls. Then I run it along my urethra through my balls where my right fingers take over squeezing pee out of my cock.

mattto

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I like to pull my cock and balls out completely. I can get a good flow. When I'm done I reach up behind the ball sack and push up on the urethra to push out any more pee. Works like a charm. Shake it off. More shaking and pulling if someone is watching then load it back in my pants.
WOW, finally a guy who do it the same way as I do. If I don't press between butt and balls, I will get too much piss in my underwear. I've done that for years and even more important when up in age. Also use paper to dry off the tip. :)

Leedsguy69

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
View attachment 92666491

For me this is the only way to do it, why struggle getting your dick out of a hole when you can just get your pants down? So much easier and you don't have to struggle getting your dick back in afterwards.
Wow! Hot as........