Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
ha, I get your method, you create a whole thread bragging about your massive cock, just to disguise the fact you've got one of the cutest faces ever!
Hahaha thank you, I just think my cock is more beautiful than my face

Reactions: Hugo20

VIIby5

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hahaha thank you, I just think my cock is more beautiful than my face
You probably take it for granted to a degree but do you grasp just how lucky you are especially in comparison to people like me.

Besides having small dick and balls I am butt ugly, balding and other than being tall have a horrible physique and near zero confidence ( why should I). Women rarely showed me any interest and I can rarely satisfy my wife for obvious reasons ✏️ .

If there is in fact a creator he has one twisted sense of humor.

Now my question. In your opinion why do people like me exist?

Is it to provide a sharp contrast and to prop up people like yourself likely for the below reasons?

Is it a way of deterring procreation of obviously genetically inferior males . Basically natural selection The peacock with the biggest and best looking plumage gets the girl.

I once overheard a girl talking about how she refused to have sex with small dicks because she didn't want to take a chance of getting pregnant and spreading small dick genes.

Do you you think it is best for small dicked guys like myself to choose or to take measures to not procreate for the above reason?

dreambridger

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You probably take it for granted to a degree but do you grasp just how lucky you are especially in comparison to people like me.

Besides having small dick and balls I am butt ugly, balding and other than being tall have a horrible physique and near zero confidence ( why should I). Women rarely showed me any interest and I can rarely satisfy my wife for obvious reasons ✏️ .

Is it to provide a sharp contrast and to prop up people like yourself likely for the below reasons?

Is it a way of deterring procreation of obviously genetically inferior males . Basically natural selection The peacock with the biggest and best looking plumage gets the girl.

I once overheard a girl talking about how she refused to have sex with small dicks because she didn't want to take a chance of getting pregnant and spreading small dick genes.

Do you you think it is best for small dicked guys like myself to choose or to take measures to not procreate for the above reason?
your dick looks great, it's not even small. Confidence is your issue.

Reactions: Linrulz

VIIby5

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
your dick looks great, it's not even small. Confidence is your issue.
Thanks for the compliment but it is unfounded.

Confidence means little if you have nothing to back it up. In fact most will see it as unfounded arrogance. Especially if your ugly and small dicked like me.

At one time I had confidence. But then quickly realized I was just deluding myself as the results of that confidence was near zero. Facing reality was a tough pill to swallow.

dreambridger

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks for the compliment but it is unfounded.

Confidence means little if you have nothing to back it up. In fact most will see it as unfounded arrogance. Especially if your ugly and small dicked like me.

At one time I had confidence. But then quickly realized I was just deluding myself as the results of that confidence was near zero. Facing reality was a tough pill to swallow.
yeah, see, this post is a turn-off. Your protest of confidence is the most unattractive thing about you, no matter what else you have going on.

Linrulz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

I could sit here and give you the SPH, which is what you are probably looking for by the way you replied the other comments but I guess the other members said it all. Confidence is not about dick size or a handsome face, it's just about the way you behave. I used to be very shy and insecure about my size, I felt like everybody was staring at me and thought I was vulgar because of how bulgy my dick can get, but being here made me realize there are people that actually love it. What I mean is there are over 8 billion people in the world with the most diverse kinks and tastes. There are obviously people out there who appreciate you and this is why all sizes of dicks exist hahaha

Linrulz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Brazilians are known for being a beautiful people - do you think that has passed down to their cocks, are Brazilians more hung than other guys?
I get that question a lot so I think maybe its true and brazilians do have bigger penises. Brazil is a very diverse country which I think it's why that happens

Reactions: Charlie Jackpot

ConanTheBarber

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

This is all baffling, Vllb5.

In your own gallery, you show yourself measuring 5 1/2 -inch base girth, a 5-inch flaccid on what you describe as a 'good day,' and a stretched flaccid of 7 inches.

If you have a SPH card, you should turn it in — and that is good news, not bad.

Reactions: MDM8 and Linrulz