Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I get a lot of DM's with a lot of different questions about my dick, partners, size, condoms, fetishes, locker rooms, etc, so I thought:
Why not make a thread and let people ask what they want about what's like having and using a big cock like mine?

I'm a 28 year bi guy from Brazil, so hit me with your questions. Other hung guys can help me answer too.

Here's my dick pic for attention

WhatsApp Image 2023-06-19 at 2.52.05 PM.jpeg

Linrulz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Very big and aesthetically pleasing is yours .
I wonder how it looks like unerected?

And I read some of your comments, you seem to be a very nice guy, someone else would hace been a diva :D

I think Brazilian men have the biggest dicks, whenever I see a big Dick, he's Brazilian, COMPLIMENTI
IMG_6903.jpeg

Linrulz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I wonder if you think/know that other men treat you differently when they find out you have a horse-dick?
I don't mean sexually but socially.
You mean straight men or gay men? Cause the reaction is completely different. I feel kinda harrassed buy gay guys when they get to know my size, they wanna see pics, keep checking my bulge, etc. Straight guys are often curious, which make me question their sexuality, most of the times they give me a nickname that reminds them of my size. Basically straight guys like to ask questions about my dick, gay guys wanna get their way to it haha

Linrulz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Have you ever been with someone bigger?

Do you prefer topping or bottoming?
No, I haven't seen anyone bigger than me in person.
I'm like 99% top, you know why. Sometimes when guys are too scared to bottom for me or just cant take it I tend to let them top me, but it rarely happens, I'd rather just wank together or keep things orally

Linrulz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I know how gay men react cos I'm gay (and 100% size queen) :blush:
I was thinking more non-sexual situations. When they don't talk about your size. Like higher/lower social status, friendlier/unfriendlier more or less respect and more. Or does it not change anything?
I don't feel respected around gay guys, more like a peace of meat, therefore they are friendlier because they wanna get with me. It's weird cuz around straight guys I do feel like they put me in a higher status, even when they know I'm bi, it's almost like they're scared I'd steal their girl. In general people do get friendlier, sometimes they make dick jokes, never been mistreated because of my size. It's not something ALL people talk openly about too...

Linrulz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
when showing off in public (locker room, urinal, etc.), do u prefer to be shaven/trimmed or full bush? u look really good with a full bush and ur horse cock haha
I go thru phases I guess, most of the time I keep it trimmed but some times I'm just too lazy to do it so it gets very hairy hahahah I rarely shave it but I have to agree without the branches the trunk does look bigger hahaha Check out the three of them I tell me what's your favorite

View media item 12820201
View media item 12834131
View media item 12836641

GreekXL

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love showing off at the locker room or urinal. I get a kick when guys try to sneak peak or try to chat me up while working out. I'm not so much into humiliation but, straight or gay, guys respect a big dick.

View media item 13690441View media item 13690611

Linrulz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Absolutely stunning !
I think for you sex isn't just about fucking an asshole. Me, who has trained my asshole a lot, facing you, I would like to get fucked and I think I could accept your cock. I'm sure you know how to use the tool you have between your legs perfectly.
A lot of well-hung guys tend to add a few cm, can I ask you what the real size of your sword is?
I actually prefer fucking trained holes, I even tend to look for guys that are fistees, they come ready and eager to take my dick.
My dick is a little over 23cm/9'', I don't add any cm to it, I sometimes even say it's smaller to convince scared guys to bottom for me

Linrulz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Does it turn you on knowing the size of your cock makes so many men feel submissive
It does, I get very horny knowing so many man want to serve me because of my huge dick, I feel like a true king haha

Linrulz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
What's the best thing about having a big cock? Also can you self suck?
The best thing is the attention I get, which is also the worse. And no, I can't selfsuck cause I'm not that flexible hahaha but I probably could if I tried everyday...

Linrulz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I agree penis size isn't everything.
It's certainly something, but not everything.

When with guys, what size do you prefer?
Penis "beautifulness" is everything. A good looking average dick is just way better than a huge ugly one. I don't usually care about size cause I'm mostly top, but anything over 7'' is not going inside me

Linrulz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I bet even some straight guys snuck a few pics...

It's hard not to admire.

While engaged in carnal pleasure, are you domineering, submissive, or equal?
Actually straight guys are way more curious about it, most of them straight up ask to see pics.
I'm more on the dominant side

Linrulz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i PE
Ah yeah seems you didnt quite get me but its okay. I tend to be a bit incoherent sometimes.

Basically, because you are so popular and revered, you have the unique opportunity to use your hung status to make others feel better about themselves too. So a hung guy assuring others they arent small and that the average isnt actually 7 inches/18cm could help other men's self perception and the perceptions of penis size overall. Because for some reason, men tend to listen to other hung guys on such things even though it shouldnt matter how big the dick is of the person trying to teach about penis size and sexuality.

Some hung guys will run with size claims because it makes them more popular. You told me you are always honest and I don't doubt you. But some men your size would say "Yeah I'm 11 inches" and everyone will believe them. It further perpetuates this belief that men are easily able to be such sizes and can hurt the esteem of the more average sized men thinking they are small.

If all the hung guys actually were more honest and used integrity, they could change the general populations perception on massive sizes.

A true 8+ inch or 21cm dick is absolutely monstrous. But the guys who tend to be so large add an inch or two or 3 to 6 cm just because they can get away with it.

(Also I decided to go for a non typical question, "How many men have you had sex with" "How did you find out you were hung" etc.)
I personally think every dick deserves loves and truly believe that a beautiful cock is better than a big one. You can have a 10'' dick that looks like it was ran over and on the other side there are very delicious average-sized cocks. But I understant where youre coming from, mainly gay guys tend to worship a dick because only because of its size and refuse smaller ones that could even give them more pleasure...

Linrulz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
How hard is it to find guys who can deepthroat you? That one video on your profile is amazing, whoever that was you were with is a dicksucking pro

Also, what's the best reaction to your cock you've ever gotten?
It’s really hard, I’ve only been deepthroated for like 5 people in my life. Yeah, that was a real pro at swallowing cock haahah we meet pretty regularly

There was this one guy that started crying a little bit when I pulled it out, he said it was the most beautiful thing he had after seen, he took his time and spent like an hour just sniffing my pubes and sobbing hahaahah I tought it was very hot

Linrulz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I used to be 99% top and quite dominant. My dick is 18 cm/7 inch and thick. I just love sub guys enjoying it. But ever since I had the luck to experience 3 really big ones, I can't stop thinking about submitting to a dick like yours. Man to man, long worship, having my ass wrecked if needed.

The first two were 22 cm with low hangers. I learned how to deepthroat with the first one. He was a bit rough but I was new to this role so I didn't show I enjoyed it. The second one fucked me a few times and I sucked him some more times. I wanted him to be more dominant but I was too reserved to just ask. It didn't seem like his thing. His dick felt so fucking good. I almost came hands-free one time.

These two guys really turned me. They both had nice big feet too. I never liked feet before noticing theirs. Now I jerk off to big dicked guys with nice feet.

The third big dick was 23 cm but so thick it was impossible for me to deepthroat. This guy was a natural dom, though. I was on my knees within minutes of meeting him. He gave clear instructions, let me know what he liked and told me to "make love" and say how and why I like his dick. The talking part got me by surprise but I did it. He kissed and slapped me a few times. Swallowed his load as ordered. In my head, this was the most submissive thing I ever did. And I loved it.

This was years ago. I haven't bottomed or sucked dick in a long time but can't sop fantasizing about appreciating a monster dick like yours in every way.

Sorry for the long post. Just wanted to give my perspective on monsters and how easy it is to appreciate them.

How big are your feet? Any pics? :p

Does it turn you on when a supposedly top guy gets all submissive because of your size or do you find it off-putting? I held back a bit with big dicks because I am usually perceived a top, although I wanted nothing more than to suck those monsters and be used.
I do have nice feet, I'll post a picture for you here, not too big tho, US9, I don't think feet and dick size are related, I'm proof of that hahaha
Tops turning into bottoms for me is very common and I love it, its almost like an achievement and even kind of a self esteem boost maybe? Like in my it comes like "Oh this top likes my cock so much he's willing to make the "sacrifice" of being a bottom for me" hahaha
I like it even better when they come with the classic "the bigger one gets to fuck", it's fun knowing I'm always winning

Linrulz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
When you stand up fully erect, what angle does your dick point? Probably parallel to the ground mainly? I bet you don’t point ip with all that weight
When fully erect it points to the right and a little upwards, like this. It get's hard like a rock so it kinda defies its own weight and gravity hahaha Like this FpjN79sWcAMBGK1.jpeg

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Maybe I didn't quite got yout point, but anyone who sends me messages about my size will get honest replies. It's not always the best thing in the world, I do have trouble finding partners that can take me, some give up when seeing just a picture of it. I feel like average guys get laid way more than hung ones.
Ah yeah seems you didnt quite get me but its okay. I tend to be a bit incoherent sometimes.

Basically, because you are so popular and revered, you have the unique opportunity to use your hung status to make others feel better about themselves too. So a hung guy assuring others they arent small and that the average isnt actually 7 inches/18cm could help other men's self perception and the perceptions of penis size overall. Because for some reason, men tend to listen to other hung guys on such things even though it shouldnt matter how big the dick is of the person trying to teach about penis size and sexuality.

Some hung guys will run with size claims because it makes them more popular. You told me you are always honest and I don't doubt you. But some men your size would say "Yeah I'm 11 inches" and everyone will believe them. It further perpetuates this belief that men are easily able to be such sizes and can hurt the esteem of the more average sized men thinking they are small.

If all the hung guys actually were more honest and used integrity, they could change the general populations perception on massive sizes.

A true 8+ inch or 21cm dick is absolutely monstrous. But the guys who tend to be so large add an inch or two or 3 to 6 cm just because they can get away with it.

(Also I decided to go for a non typical question, "How many men have you had sex with" "How did you find out you were hung" etc.)