Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A DM from him:"On Tuesday, I’ll be collaborating with the amazing Emma, a talented 22-year-old from the US . We’ve been working on something special for you all, and I can wait for you to see it! "

Thats hot. He is going to make video with someone younger than his son. I am sure his son knows it all.

Hayden1969

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A DM from him:"On Tuesday, I’ll be collaborating with the amazing Emma, a talented 22-year-old from the US . We’ve been working on something special for you all, and I can wait for you to see it! "

Thats hot. He is going to make video with someone younger than his son. I am sure his son knows it all.
I wonder if in the future, there will be a collab between him, his son and another girl into a threesome, LOL ! :p:D

traceyb123

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wonder if in the future, there will be a collab between him, his son and another girl into a threesome, LOL ! :p:D
That would be so hot!! Dad is selling jerk off videos too now. I am not sure his son really knows now what daddy is upto now.

Idek1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Not many children can claim they turned their dads into sex workers for the sake of their own careers. Hope Jacob appreciates what his dad is doing for him
What's Jacob gaining from his dad getting his cock out though? Haha
I barely even follow Jacob these days, but I'm all about Ashley

HadesUK

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
What's Jacob gaining from his dad getting his cock out though? Haha
I barely even follow Jacob these days, but I'm all about Ashley
He keeps featuring his dad on his own page so all the interest his dad is now gaining will appear as traction on Jacob’s page. At this point Jacob needs his dad more than Ashley needs his son. All the traffic and interactions will appear on the account and it’s only a matter of time before they’re given paid promotion benefits together

mads0993

Sexy Member
Media
Manila (National Capital Region, Philippines)
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
He keeps featuring his dad on his own page so all the interest his dad is now gaining will appear as traction on Jacob’s page. At this point Jacob needs his dad more than Ashley needs his son. All the traffic and interactions will appear on the account and it’s only a matter of time before they’re given paid promotion benefits together
Prolly his son is his videographer.