Ashley Ward: Silvefox daddy

Mr.Sanchez1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
According to someone on Jacob's thread, when asked about OF, he said he'd be up for it and would get his dick out. Obviously, not sure how trustworthy that source is but I definitely wanna see this daddy's cock

I don't think Jacob would include his dad on his OF, to be honest, it would be too strange o_O
But I really hope some "woman" will be able to catfish the dad. He is in his 50s, recently divorced and going viral on IG.
He's probably a pushover right now.

Idek1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't think Jacob would include his dad on his OF, to be honest, it would be too strange o_O
But I really hope some "woman" will be able to catfish the dad. He is in his 50s, recently divorced and going viral on IG.
He's probably a pushover right now.
Nooo, someone asked Ashley about OF and he said he'd be interested in making one and said he'd show dick

Cardiff93

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
If you look at his IG comments he responds to near enough all thirst comments even if their profile pic is clearly a guy, so I've got a slight feeling (or delusion) that he has played with guys. I mean he spent most of his life in locker rooms so who's to say he didn't start to get curious? He's spending the summer holiday in my city so hopefully one of the local bottoms can tempt him

D

deleted22667541

If you look at his IG comments he responds to near enough all thirst comments even if their profile pic is clearly a guy, so I've got a slight feeling (or delusion) that he has played with guys. I mean he spent most of his life in locker rooms so who's to say he didn't start to get curious? He's spending the summer holiday in my city so hopefully one of the local bottoms can tempt him
Oh you just

D

deleted22667541

I think after watching Jacob’s last video of training with daddy, I’m pretty sure that Ashley is packing and most likely much more than Jacob ;)

• Love
Reactions: Idek1